Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

How early did your baby bump shows?

Hi all, I had a check up last 2 weeks and doc measured I'm at 4 weeks that time, so now I'm just in the 6th week and my baby bump is showing. Is it normal?

It actually showed a little last week but i was gassy and bloating, but this week i'm not feeling bloated or gassy and the tummy is getting bigger.

This is only my first pregnancy and I read that ppl who are expecting their second and so forth will only shows baby bumps early, and first pregnancy baby bumps are starting at 2nd trimester.

Am i expecting twins or what?

Replies

• I'm pregnant just now with my second (14 weeks) and I am now beginning to show a tiny bit! With my first I showed at 6 months, everyone is different. At the beginning you will show for many reasons, but not because of the baby, that will come later!

After the first few weeks your body will relax and you'll probably have some time of 'flatness' and then one day you'll wake up, and POP, suddenly you won't be able to hide it! 

Congratulations for your first, I hope everything goes well and continues safely image