Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How's everyone doing?

Just wondering how all the February ladies are doing? I'm 100 days to go today, feel like it's a bit of a milestone.

Feel fab. Hip and pelvis pain that plagued me around 16 weeks has gone completely and I'm able to do my 1.5 mile school and work run without being too uncomfortable (although I have noticed it taking me longer lol)

I'm even sleeping better now bump is big enough to rest on the bed next to me.

Not really got much for baby yet apart from nappies and babywipes. Going to paint the nursery before Christmas hopefully (just a coat of cream).

Eek it's all getting exciting!

Replies

• Options

Geez it really is dead on here!!

• Options

Aw, peeweesmum. We're sorry no one's replied to you yet.

Fancy a chat with me instead?

Is it really only 100 days till February? (shock)

I like your description of resting your bump in the bed beside you! 

When I was pregnant, I just couldn't get comfy in bed, so I bought one of those pregnancy pillows - you know, the V-shaped ones?

But I still couldn't get comfy - and it made me really cold.

And then my husband pointed out that you're not meant to put it over your bump like a roof. 

That was quite embarrassing...

• Options

Haha that's funny :)

I borrowed my friend's pregnancy pillow in my first pregnancy and just didn't get on with it at all. I was due in July and it just made me really hot. I'm quite a "hot" person anyway, would happily have the windows open a crack all year, but my hubby's a "cold" person and already has a blanket over his side of the bed as well as a duvet!

Well according to my app, it's now 79 days until my due date which is Valentines day. Shocking how quickly time is flying!

Got my 28 week appointment with the midwife today so looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again and having bump measured - feel huge this time!

• Options

Ooh, good luck with the appointment today, peeweesmum.

Know what you mean about feeling huge this time round - by my 3rd pregnancy, I was ENORMOUS! Beached whale doesn't even come close. In fact, the beached whale would have felt quite skinny next to me.

How old are your other one(s)? If you're doing the school run, they must be over 5? Are they excited about the baby?