Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

best xmas present ever??!!

Hi everyone, Hope people are enjoying the run up to xmas!

So, my story so far... I have 3 daughters already, me and OH have been trying to conceive since march of this year, April I MC, then beginning of  august I MC again, however, all the hcg was out of my system before we tried again.

Fast forward, I was due on on the 7th November, but on the 27th October I had two days of dark spots of blood, no tampon or pad needed, literally a smear when I wiped. since then, nothing. I did three cheap HPT. first two, negative, third one very strong positive but after the time had lapsed. that was last week. Today I did a CB easy test with a tiny bit of wee and a very faint positive line appeared. I then told myself to wait until the morning to use the other one which of course I ignored and peed on 4 hours later (shameful I know lol) anyway, the other CB has come up positive again, still faint, but darker than the last one and both came up within a minute of waiting. Its a very light blue line and can see in the horizontal one where it meets in the middle if that makes sense.

Anyway, I know I need to wait, prob a week, use a FMU and possibly a digital or FR but just wondered if anyone had any advice or gone through anything similar. xx

Replies

• Options

I was the same as you, I couldn't stop testing and after 5 days I had gone from such a faint line we were squinting at it under the light lol to a very strong definate line. FMU is best or hold for at least four hours before you test, this is my third and by experience I find the cheapies are the best, I hate digital. Good luck!!