Forum homeā€ŗ Pregnancyā€ŗ Pregnancy
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Excited for my first scanšŸ˜‡

My first scan is next month, doctor like am 4 or 5 weeks , am over the moon x

Replies

• Options

Thinks *

• Options

Wow congrats šŸ’Ā 

I'm done with my first scan Aug 4 and still can't determine how many weeks, will repeat next Thursday Aug 18..Ā 

Good luck to both of us

• Options

congrats im about the same as you about 5 weeks and i have my first scan on the 23rd December as its a high risk pregnancy but will be having my 12 week scan around same time as youĀ 

• Options

Lolz I mean Dec 04 not Aug lolz sorry I think my mind is set on aug voz that's my due date haha sorry for that lolz..

Hope everything will be fine šŸ’

• Options

Thank you ladies, I can't wait, this is my first baby so as you can expect am really excited , hope everything is going well with your little bundles of joy, may yous have a wonderful pregnancy , can wait to hear all about it šŸ‘¶ā¤ļø

• Options

7weeks šŸ’ and the cardiac pulsation is strong at 122 beats per minute.. Here's my baby's first picture šŸ˜˜

• Options

Very best of luck Victoria, it's one of the best days ever, however many you have, whatever mums say, the first will always be the first and just that little bit special until ......... No. 2 arrives.

• Options

Am round about 7 weeks now, my first scan is the 27th of next month, but I have been having really sore stomach pains and have been feeling quite dizzy Ā anyone offer any advice x

• Options

Victoria249 if you are worried at all, call your midwife. x

• Options

Victoria you should call your doctor because having pain is not normal that is based on my experience my ob gave me meds duvadilan because I'm having pain too.

• Options

everything is fine, been to the doctors , it's normal if your not eating right , started eating what am suppose to and the pain has completely vanished x

• Options

imageĀ this was our first scan on 23rd december Ā and yesterday we hadĀ imageĀ  our 12 week scan our lil jellybean was kicking like crazy and jumping about and it was the most amazing experiance Ā and jellybean was sucking his/her thumb just like mummy lolĀ 

good luck to you all for your scans its amazingĀ