Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

very very faint line yesterday and none today on different test

Hi yesterday I took predictor early test and both me and my husband seen a very very fait line and its still there (will post the best pic I have) but this morning I took another predictor test and no line at all plus took a clear blue digital and got not pregnant so confused :'(

Replies

• Hi I wouldn't worry about digital ones yet, they r not very sensitive, can u post a pic of the other one?

• Hi I took a hpt because I missed my period and it came up poss then I left it a week and tested again to make sure and it said poss again,  I took a clear blue the morning after to 100% confirm but said not pregnant I was so gutted then last month came on my period :( 

• imageimage

Hi sorry to say but your probably not pregnant! Predictor tests are notorious for giving false positives! I know from experience happened this month and a couple of months ago! I'll post a pic for you to see what result I got, sorry if those blasted awful tests have given you both false hopeme period came for me but hoping you have a happy ending anyway :)