Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this a positive pregnancy test? Very faint line?! Please help!

imageA cross indicates pregnancy it says on the box, but it's so faint i'm unsure. Me and my boyfriend have only tried to conceive for the past 3 weeks. Today I took a test as I missed my period. Please help, its driving me insane! 

Replies

• Yes I can see it clearly hun congrats

• Yes, congrats!!

• Hi I need anyone's help I done 6 test and all faint lines my period was due 27-01-15 I'm confused as lines are faint but deffo there on all of them I have sore breasts but no sign of having a period should I wait till next week to do another test to see if darker lines come up ?  Thanks lucille 

• imageone at the bottom is from this morning faint line x 

• Don't understand why the ones at the top r darker is it because they dried because they were faint like the bottom ome when I fist did this x 

• hi every one, i took a test to and also had a faint line so i took the digital one and said not pregnant. im not sure, im going to the bath room more tired more than before tummy bloated, my bf is also tired all the time and he is eating alot more, i feel naseas but with a hunger pain, i get this pain like a cramp in the middle of my lower tummy, i just want sour things, its been 3 weeks since inlast had intercouse, please can someone help im confused, i have a little girl and i remeber when i was pregnant with her the test showed a faint line and i took a digital test it showed 3 plus 4 weeks im confused 

• This sounds exactly like me and I am definitely pregnant! 

It definitely looks positive! I did a clear blue digital and it was positive then did 4 strip and 2 more clear blue which were all negative. Because of this I went to my doctors and their test was negative too! She sent me for a blood test and it confirmed I was pregnant! Now i keep doing tests every couple of days to keep reassuring me and they are all very positive! Don't worry, call the doctors to ask them to confirm! 

My his and and I were lucky first timers too!

Congratulations and good luck! 

Xx 

• imageimage

hi guys just wondering if I could get some input. Ive been sick all week because of my daughter. But I've noticed a symptom that isn't part of the cold. I've been nauseous & full blown throwing Up when I smell certain things. I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not. My clear blue test shows a very faint positive followed by a negative test. I don't get it... Just wondering if I'm going crazy here and if anyone else experienced this issue.image

• Hi Ashley,if you did the second test right after the first one then there wouldn't be enough hcg in the urine to detect, the first one is a faint line,wait two days and test again,line should be darker, congrats :)

• Thanks I actually took a clear blue digital today and it said not pregnant . So I'm thinking I'm just stuck with the flu or my body isn't producing enough hormones to detect a positive test . If it continues I'm thinking about just getting blood work done but thank you :) 

• Wow it looks like you are, congratulations! We are on week 3 of trying to, hopefully I get the same outcome! X