Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could I really be pregnant?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me? ive been experiencing 13 different pregnancy symptoms and my stomach is very swollen! My belly feels full like I've just ate a 4 course meal but I just constantly want to eat? If I was I've worked it out I had unprotected sex around 4-5 months ago but ive done hpt's and they are coming up negative? I've lost count on how many I've done but I really have been worrying about it! After I had unprotected sex twice I went on the depo injection and now don't have periods so I can't even see if ive missed one! I've never been so scared in all my life! Someone please help????????

Replies

• Options

Could be the Injection that's causing these symptoms...

best advise I can give is go to the doctor!

good luck image

• Options

I would go to the doctors and get checked out or a&e which ever is easier for you even more so if your on the depo injection.

i was on that for years and it did cause me to feel bloated and have a bit of a bloated look, also stopped all periods and would give me mild cramps