Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

feeling unwell

Hi this is my 3rd baby but everything fine in other 2 pregnancy. But this one i feel so unwell. My b12 and folic acid is low so on injections and tablets for that but hasnt helped in slightest. In last blood test my red blood cells were low and i had protein and white cells in my urine. I have had more swelling esp my hands and started with palpitations and the tiredness is to the point of no energy complete weakness and lack of energy. Slept 16 hours last night and could go back to sleep. Im 34 weeks anyone got any advice xx

Replies

• Hello sjl1988. Poor you! You sound like you're having a tough and exhausting time.

Have you spoken to your GP or midwife lately? 

• Been to see doc and she did an ECG and my heart has a normal rhythem. But just fob me off with everything else. I feel like i cant cope like this for another 6 weeks especially with having a 5 and 3 year old to run around after. I want to feel like i have more energy so can do more with them. Gonna speak to my consultant in 2 weeks. Baby is already 3/5th engaged. Just hoping he can help xx