Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

help. urgent

please. My tummy hurts bad. It. Goes then comes back. Stabbing pain. I cry as it hurts so much. Lasts about 3 mins or less.. I went to my midwife and she says yes its normal. But she didn't even want to see if it could b serious. Also I have diarrhea for almost a week now. What do I do ? Will my bby die? I'm 9 weeks pregnant

Replies

• Unfortunately the body gets pretty messed up in pregnancy. I know it's hard but try not to worry. Could you ask for an early scan for reassurance? Is the pain on a particular side? Period style cramping is very normal but anything other than that should really be checked out. If it continues and your midwife isn't helping you could always try speaking to your doctor. If it is very painful and off to a particular side then I would suggest going to a and e to rule out an ectopic. x

• Hi I had early pregnancy pain also really sore last for days so I phoned the early pregnancy unit.they were great had me in for blood test and early scan, you could try them. If it's waking you up at night and crying you should also ho back to midwife of phone GP  it maybe that your ongoing diarrhoea is playing a factor in it too