Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Tummy Aches

So, got that bfp and have seen a midwife and had an early scan as I miscarried not too long ago and I was having a pain in my right side (turns out my bowel is overactive). I have a small cyst on my left ovary but the midwife assured me that was normal, just from where the egg was released. 

Has anyone experienced tummy aches, cramping at such an early stage? 6+2 weeks. I know everyone is different, but just feels like a tummy ache and I've had it for the last week and a half.... 

I think my mind is in overdrive after the last time. Positive thoughts. xxx

Replies

• I had severe cramping (the kind that makes you double over)  with my first pregnancy from week 5-9 but all was OK it was just the uterus and surrounding ligaments stretching 

• I am 6+3 and ive had crmaping since before AF was due and still now. Not everyday but some days more than others, they are like mild AF cramps.

This is my first so not really sure what to expect - im just working on the dont worry theory as most places say its quite normal, if there were to be severe then I would go to my doctors.

• Yeah I'm thinking don't worry, just everything making room for baby. Thanks ladies image so many changes, you don't know when to worry and when to not. ???xxx

• I'm sure you'r uterus has stretched to the sI've of a lemon by that stage to make room. You're just feeling what's going on image 

woohoo congrats 

• really? a Lemon.... well no wonder haha! x