Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is he/she there?

Hi all, I think this may sound a very paranoid post but that's how I'm feeling at the moment!

I found out with a CB digital test at 5 weeks pregnant, I have only done that one test and have been for my booking appointment and should now be in 11th week of pregnancy. 

This is my first pregnancy, I've had no morning sickness and I just feel like this is a strange time as I can't see any evidence of still being pregnant. My boobs aren't hurting like they have done in previous weeks. I haven't had any spotting and I feel too worried to take another test in case it is negative. 

I probably am worrying for no reason! I've had a little look through and can't seem to find other women feeling like this. I just want to know other ladies have felt that way too really! 

??????

Replies

• The midwife did not ask me to do another pregnancy test btw image

• Hi Loland

have you mentioned to your GP that your pregnancy symptoms have stopped? if not I would say it and ask for an early scan. there is probably nothing wrong and all is fine but better to be on the safe side.