Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am 6 nearly 7 weeks pregnant and I am experiencing pain at the bottom of my stomach and in my pelvic area, is this normal?

Replies

• Hi Chloemay1, cramps in early pregnancy are normal. However keep an eye on them and if the get worse and are waking you up at night or accompanied by bleeding then I'd get it checked. But at the moment cramps are just part of your body expanding

• Thank you for your response, they woke me up last night but no bleeding. thank you again 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• I'd keep an eye on it and if they continue to wake you up phone either epu or midwife. Fingers crossed for you x

• I will do, just worried as it's my first. Thank you very much x

• That's understandable, mines is my first too. I only know as I was having similar pains and some bleeding and got checked out at early pregnancy unit and thsts what they advised me. I'm constantly worried about every pain as it's all knew and haven't a clue what normal and what's not. At least your halfway towards your 12 weeks you should be contacted by your midwife soon x

• I feel like I'm being over dramatic with being so worried but I'm so relieved I'm not the only person that worries and not the only person that has experienced the pains. Hope all goes well for you x

• Nope we are all worriers on here and I don't think it gets any easier. Thanks hope all goes well for you x