Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Being sick at 4 weeks pregnant

I was feeling sick before my BFP and the day after my BFP I started being sick in the mornings. I never had this until 6 weeks with my others.

I had spotting and bleeding before my BFP, I didn't think I was pregnant! My hormone levels must be rising if I'm now being sick so I don't think I have lost my baby. 

I rang the hospital and I can't have a scan until 6 weeks. Worried it maybe a mola pregnancy. Does anyone have any experience with these kind of symptoms and what happened to you did you have an healthy pregnancy? 

Replies

• Just an update so we have an ending on this thread. I ended up having a Chemical pregnancy which ended as a MC on the 5th of April. My Pregnancy tests never got darker than a faint line. I have no idea why I had morning sickness every day at the same time but once my BFPs turned into a BFNs my sickness stopped. I'm currently 10 dpo and waiting to find out if I'm pregnant again

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• Sorry to hear what you have been through but sending you lots and lots of luck for this time around xxx

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• Thanks sunny5 ,  I think we need a bit of luck on this thread.

I'm getting alot of cramping today. It's really annoying one day am positive that I'm expecting again and the next day I'm not so sure. My CM has gone from thick and white to watery and cloudy like it did with my CP last month. My CV is still closed but it remained closed until the day before my MC bleeding started so it doesn't mean anything. This wait is killing me.

I'm due AF tomorrow but that depends when I should count the start of my AF after MC. I started spotting on the 28th of April but MC bleed on the 5th May until the 8th. I am counting from my heavy bleed on the 5th I don't know if I'm right in doing so. I have a 24 day cycle usually.

I'm gonna take a test with MFU tomorrow and see what happens. What date are you testing Carbar15?