Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*** thursday 3rd tri ***

2»

Replies

• Weekender - sending vibes, hope all is well!!! x

• J is 4.5y, he started reception in September. He's a little star!

Flossy, glad you got some more sleep and feel better. You obviously needed it.

• Hi ladies, thanks for vibes. Bleeding seems to have settled but I'm really crampy. Isn't showing as contractions on monitor though so just need to keep an eye. Waiting for a bed on the ward now x

• Hello all, I'm late as usual

Great news about OB, Theodore is lovely.

Weekender, keep us posted I hope everything stays ok, and the bleeding continues to ease.

AFM- The neuro appt went ok yesterday. After 14 years they've decided that diagnosing me is going to be difficult as my condition fluctuates so much and every test gives them results that don't fit together (I did laugh that it's took them  6 MRI's, 4 EMG's, 3 lumbar punctures and 4 DNA tests to get there), so they're sending me to see the top Professor in this area in Newcastle which feels like progress. You never know by this time next year I might just have a diagnosis although I'm not holding my breath. Babywise all seems ok, and it's now less than 4 weeks to my C Section date!!

• Another one late to the party!

WE - Hope everything is ok and you get a bed soon.

Hello to everyone else, no time for personals as I'm about to leave work for the day for my MW appointment! Will try and get on earlier tomorrow.

• Hi, got bed now after four and half hours in triage, joys! Going to read my book and have a nap I think.

This baby growing malarkey is harder work than it was first time round!

• Hugs weekender
  • Weekender- just catching up on this. Hope you are OK xx