Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

** Monday 1st tri **

2»

Replies

• Ahh I see. Not entirely sure how it works. We'll see, I'm not sure why PCOS, even if I did have it, would warrant as a 'risk' and need to be consultant led but I guess they know what they are doing and I don't!

• I guess it's just extra care, which is no bad thing in my opinion.

• Sorry I'm late back on, thank u for the warm welcomes!

Yes pep my scan is the nuchal one, I'll be around 12 weeks. Having my booking afterwards (personal choice - I dont want to book until I know everything's ok at the scan) ooh exciting that you're all booked in, makes it all feel real!

Saisi, hope u have a better night tonight and get some well deserved sleep!

• Imp - Eek for it being scan week. I’ll have absolutely everything crossed for you for a healthy wriggly teeny tiny baby. As others have said I always find keeping busy helps, but I know that’s easier said than done xx

Pep - Hope the virus disappears soon and that the MW can sort a scan date for you quickly….I can understand wanting to tell H’s parents before they go away but also wanting the scan to confirm all ok too.

Fig - Sorry you’re feeling so knackered. First time round I found it eased as I started 2nd tri so hopefully not too much longer for you to suffer. Hope your Great Aunt enjoyed your news!

CA - Very jealous of your chilled Monday again! Glad you’re feeling good. I think once the placenta takes over things can often become a bit more settled symptom wise…I know for  me by 9 weeks I was feeling much better 1st time round.

CO - Great to see you here :-) Other than having my presents ready and decs up I really don’t feel Christmassy this year, it really has come out of nowhere! Eek!

Saisi - Sorry you had a pants night with A…hope you managed to get a bit of a rest in and that he has a better one tonight. Great to be “in the system” - I’ve got my docs tomorrow to set the ball rolling here!

AFM: It's safe to say O really didn't like Father Christmas....he wouldn't look at him or go near him....I have put a couple of pics on my FB Saisi, what you can see of him anyway! Bless his heart!

If anyone wants to add me on FB feel free...I'm on the main group and friends with a fair few MDers, initials are DG and my profile pic is my little boy in his I <3 Santa top! x

• I've just sent you a friend request coco.

I've just looked at the picture with FC! Very funny!

• All accepted Big Smile He really really didn't like it bless him! He was in such a good mood until we went there, then he was cranky until bedtime Weep 

• Coco - father christmas for you little one sounds magical

Imp - will be thinking of you on thursday!

Pep - hope you feel better soon

Fig - totally understand wanting to tell your great aunty in person. how lovely

CA -day off work sounds fab

CO - great news about your scan at the weekend

Saisi - hope your night's sleep is better tonight

AFM - feeling extremely tired today after two late nights at the weekend but was uncharacteristically productive today at work.  Havent' had my scan date yet so phoned up my doctors only to be told I phone the hospital direct (even though at last app. I'd been told the opposite!)  phoned the hospital and of course the dept. only open from 9-2.30 so missed it and will try again tomorrow.

Scan on saturday - eek

• does anyone have a link to the facebook group?

• CeeJay I'll add you x

• Argh can't get it to work on my phone, will try on laptop tomorrow!

• Coco I just sent you a friend request - initials SK :)