Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

** Tuesday 3rd tri **

2»

Replies

• HF - Hope you're enjoying your lazy day!

MrsB - Hopefully baby is staying put for now then :-)

Mrs Bass - Glad you had a good appointment. Bra shopping is a pain! I need to order a couple more but not sure how late to leave it!

I really hope I'm feeling better tomorrow so I can do stuff! Don't want to spend this time being poorly :-(

• Enjoy your lazy day HF Nd glad your midwife appointment went well Mrs Bass.

Back from my midwife appointment. Won't do a sweep until next week but whilst she was feeling baby I had a tightening and she said it all seemed promising and looked like things might be starting. I'm not sure though, just feeling a bit disheartened that tightenings haven't got closer together!

I've text my yoga teacher to check she's happy for me to go tonight. I would rather do some yoga than sit at home and wait.

• Ordered some bras, what an unexciting purchase!

Banzy- maybe the yoga will help! Our old landlady emailed H to say that she is expecting again and wondered if I would like to go to pregnancy yoga with her. How totally random!

• Thank you all so much, hopefully all these late babies will get a move on now! Baby out vibes to Banzy, LP, MS and MrsB after tomorrow night - and I have a feeling BE won't be long! LP, if it's any consolation apparently a lot of women have a bit of a hysterical 'WHY AM I STILL PREGNANT' sobbing fit right before labour starts - someone said to me it often releases tension / fear you might not even realise you had about the labour and allows you to relax before it starts. I had my tears and snot moment on Sunday and was in labour 12 hours later.

• Best keep on crying then!!! ;-)
  • Saw the photo of your gorgeous little man, hope you're feeling ok? I hope you're right about me not being long xx

• How was the curry LP? X