Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

** Weekend 1st tri **

2»

Replies

• Thanks girls! I'm feeling slightly stunned but over the moon, and all the symptoms I assumed were AF on her way I'm now reading as baby making itself at home! Already up with the larks though which I'm not happy about!!

• Big congrats Nutella....and welcome to the fold :-) xxx

• BF - fab news on your scan and the results!  

Congratulations nutella! x

Coco - yes it did pass with C, but not until about 13/14 weeks so you might have me moaning for a while longer yet Laugh

•  

Congratulations Maltesers (nutella) wonderful news!

So here is some of my work for those interested, sorry if the pictures are huge. Above are some pictures of a book I made before Christmas. It was a for a keen gardener who wanted somewhere to make notes of their plantings and garden plans, hence the seeds and theme. My current commission is a more general notebook, but I'll wait until it is successfully collected before I post a few pictures of it. Currently I am making one for myself which I will use as a memory book for my pregnancy and then the baby. I can add photos, info about how I am feeling, info about the baby when it's born and so on, like a baby book but more personalised and starting earlier!

What crafts do you make Coco?

• Oh that confused me. Nuts is now Malty. Will always seem like a Nutella to me LOL! On hitched far too long (except can't get on from my tablet so awol at the mo).

Lovely notebook RC, you're talented :-)