Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*** Friday 1st Tri ***

Replies

• Thinking of you chocolate cupcake x

• Just got back from ym bookin in bloods so will do personals in a bit.

CC- fingers and toes crossed for you. Thinking of you.

• CC- thinking of you. I had a few bleeds in this pregnancy. Was convinced I had miscarried. Here I am at nearly 12 weeks.

Flossy- it is lovely when you get to tell people.

Counter- I think I am starting to feel this baby too- happy times. The get together is for an 10th anniversary mass for my H's dad. Although his actual anniversary was the end of July it is being done now as more people are around. SIL was supposed to be hosting but asked for it to be done here instead (bigger house) Thankfully she is doing the food.

Moonie- there are things you can probably take for a cold. I have chosen not to, only because I feel I am on a lot of medication as it is. I am actually on an anti biotic for a UTI (second lot) so am hoping that will help me.

ABC- hope the midwife will give you an idea on dates.

Bertie- hope bloods went OK. I had mine done on Wednesday.

• CC, echoing everyone else, thinking of you and have everything crossed for you.x

• Morning all, just wanted to pop my head in and say hi

Hope you are all ok and look forward to seeing you in 2nd tri soon xxx

• Having trouble getting an Epu appointment so far only got one for Monday at 11:30... Hubby is phoning some more hospitals in the area to hope they can fit me in before, I am going to go mad if I have to wait until Monday

• CC - Have you considered / tried private hospitals? You would have to pay but might be worthwhile?

• Gosh so sorry CC, I really hope someone can fit you in asap. You shouldnt have to wait! Its riddiculous.

• Oh CC, that seems so unfair. Such a long time away. I'm so sorry. Good luck finding an alternative x

• CC _ only just seen your thread, keeping everything crossed for you, dont give up hope just yet wait until you see the professionals, i hoe you get some answers soon, thinking of you xxx

• Managed to get a scan at a private hospital for 18:00 today

• Good. Will be thinking of you xxx

• Glad you found something CC, having to wait until Monday is ridiculous.  I have everything crosse for you x

• Glad you got one cc, sending lots of vibes!!!

• Section 4 - I have only just twigged who you are I feel like such a muppet! Iv just seen your facebook status and put 2+2 together!

• Good luck CC. Sending lots of love.

• Thanks for your kind words and vibes, currently sat in the car park drinking some water to get a full bladder, I will try and update ASAP thank you once again you ladies really are an amazing bunch of people xxx

• Thinking of you cc

• I think it's terrible for them to expect u to wait until Monday! Glad u have a scan now. Good luck, I hope everything turns out ok!

• By some miracle my baby is still there with a heartbeat! I have been out back to 7+1 but I couldn't be happier! The man we saw was amazing hopefully added the scan where the lines are is our jellybean