Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*** Friday 2nd tri ****

13»

Replies

• Leelee- Hope the midwife gets back to you quickly. If not call your local maternity unit. xx

• Evening ladies :) thank you so much for your kind words and thinking of us :)

The mw did text me and suggested I ring the hospital for advice and reassurance. I phoned the hospital and they asked me to go in to be checked.

I went to the hospital and had an internal to check my cervix, they checked my scan pics to check the position of the placenta, checked my hb and checked little fellas heartbeat. So pleased and relieved to say that the hb is strong :)

There is no reason for the bleeding but told again if it's red and lots of it with cramping then that could be serious.

This pregnancy malarkey is bloody frightening isn't it, not a day goes by that there's no worrying. I hope I can cope for the remaining weeks.

Take care all and have great weekends hopefully without any worrying ;-) xx

• Glad all seems ok leelee, although I'm sure the worry was dreadful. Feet up tonight and take it easy.

• So glad everything is okay LeeLee x

• LeeLee I'm so glad everything is ok and you got fully checked out.

Hi to everyone else. Sorry I've not been around most of the week. Catch up with you all at the weekend xxx

• I'm really late posting today- I tried earlier but J kept "helping" so it didn't work out! So sorry for the lack of personals now, but yay to Monnie for a good scan, and double yay to LeeLee that everything is looking good. Take it easy over the weekend lovely. X

• Leelee - Just seen all of this. Glad everything is OK xx