Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*** Friday 3rd Tri ***

Morning all, how is everyone?

Not much to report from me - still knackered! Today I've got the food shop being delivered and baby's wardrobe. Thankfully the delivery men are putting it together for us! I want to try and get F's party venue booked today too if I can get hold of the people.

Hi to those who follow.

Replies

• Options

Morning WG have a nice day, hope the wardrobe is nice x

I, just about to go to midwife and have whooping cough jab, off into work after. Hope you all have a good day x

• Options

Morning

Wg Iv taken a leafout ur book with isaacs birthday and got his present Laugh

Mrs L hope you aren't waiting around too long at mw

Afm  just knackered, not sleeping Weep have a tribe of children to look after today but they are all playing we'll so that's good, neighbour coming at 1 with her newborn who NEVER sleeps and she's stunned as her older 2 were text book baby's and slept loads. Was going to go to her but think she's desperate to get out so I will have her older 2 in addition to  the 4 I have running round already Weep plan is for us to lock ourselves in conservatory with tea and let kids get on with it!

I'm having my eyebrows done tomorrow and a pedicure whilst h takes the boys to football, h is then taking both boys to the man city game and I think il go back to bed, tomorrow night we have friends coming round, no idea what to make for tea for everyone

Take care all

X

• Options

Morning all,

WG - great that they are putting up the wardrobe for you! Makes life easier! When is F's birthday?

MrsL - hope mw goes ok x

RF - hope today isn't too chaotic! Sounds like you have your hands full. Bless your friend hope she's ok and I bet she'll be glad of the cuppa and chat.

AFM - due date today! So fed up - I was hoping baby would be early but no such luck. H wants a sept baby anyway but I wasn't bothered either way. Still time yet though I guess! A day seems like a lifetime now and I feel like I've already been waiting ages. Meeting up with NCT girls for lunch, although not sure if everyone can make it yet. No plans for the weekend just the baby out mission!

Hello to those that follow x

• Options

MrsL - hope the whooping cough jab wasn't too bad.

RF - I love that you've already bough I's birthday present :-) hope your day isn't too tiring with all those kids running around!

Browny - happy due date. Sending lots of baby out vibes for you! Hope you enjoyed lunch.

Well despite still not feeling 100% I've had quite a productive day. I have, at last, booked the venue for F's party hurrah! I now just need to book the activity but I'm now just waiting to hear whether they're free on that particular day. The wardrobe has arrived and is up and looks lovely. I'm now going to try to relax for a bit before picking F up.

• Options

Hi ladies,

WG: You always make me feel so disorganised with talks of sorting out F's birthday!! Think we might just have a house party for I next year & alternate big parties to every other year!!! Has your cold gone?

MrsL: Hope your jab went ok & your arm isn't too achy, hope work goes quickly too

RF: Sounds like you've got your hands full today, hope it doesn't had to your headache & that you get a good rest tomorrow whilst the rest of your brood is at the football

Browny: Happy due date! Try to keep yourself busy & have little things to do each day (even if that just involves watching your favourite films or reading a book) as the last thing you want to do is be actively waiting. Hope your baby makes an appearance soon

AFM: Isobelle & I went to a party this morning & she wouldn't go on the bouncy castle without me so I spent 15 mins bouncing on it & wore myself out!! Then ate cake, so a good morning was had by all!!

• Options

RF sounds like you have nice plans for tomorrow, enjoy!

Browny - baby out vibes to you!

WG - sounds like you've done well today, hope u feel better soon

BK - sounds like a good morning haha

AFM - well doctor ran over half an hour late which meant i missed my whooping couh appointment and had to wait another 40 mins to have it, fun times! all done though and i feel ok. roll on 5.30!!