Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*** Monday 3rd tri ***

2»

Replies

• Options

Wow. Lots of new faces. Hello xx

D fell asleep watching mr tumble this morning and we had a nap waking at one. Was very nice. She's in a much better mood too. It was meant to be raining but its still dry so will get out in the garden. Tire her out

Baby out vibes to PW.

• Options

Noodle and Saphire, I need to make a list, at the moment it's all jumbled in my head.

Lovely to see so many graduates from 2nd tri today!

• Options

We are definitely heading for a late Oct/ early Nov baby boom judging by the number of 3rd tri newbies today!

• Options

Wow its busy here today.

Hello to all the people that have moved over from 2nd tri.

Come on now baby Pirate its time you came out now, there's no room left in third tri for you!

• Options

TT- Definitely a baby boom late Oct/ early Nov. Possibly lots of Halloween or Bonfire night babies!?

• Options

Sam is your wedding anniversary in October? Or have I made that up?

• Options

It is indeed! 27th October. We had planned to go away but as baby is due on 30th we will either be celebrating with me being a very pregnant wifey or we will have a lovely sleepless night in with a new baby :)

• Options

Thought you were my date twin!

• Options

bloody good memory IDC! Gold star for you! :)

• Options

Just a quick update from me - didn't get a sweep, she didn't book me in for induction like she said she would last time as she doesn't think I'll still be going by then otherwise all is good! Part of her thoughts are going on the fact that a couple of hours before the appointment I started to lose my mucus plug.. so fingers crossed it's the start of things. Maybe H looking up reflexology points last night was a wise move by him!

• Options

Late back to this today - Sapphire, that sounds promising! Lots of baby out vibes for you and PW, hope neither of you are here much longer x