Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*** New Week - Bump Thread!!! (w/c 25 Feb) ***

It's that day again ladies! New bump thread!

Here's me just now at 33+1... I'm not sure if I've dropped a bit...?

Replies

• You always look so glam! This is us yesterday at 32+6

• Make way, enormous whale coming through! This was Saturday at 26+3. I really must sort out the dark circles under my eyes!

• Wozers Hep, I think you've dropped a bit but bump has certainly grown!!

Here's me yesterday at 37+5

• Lovely bump CJ!

Morph you are by no means whale like, you look fab. I've got that dress too :)

• Lovely bumps ladies - and you all have very tidy houses!

Everyone looks very bump-full today - I think we've all had a bit of a spurt! Pinky you seem to have really grown!

This is me this morning at 28+1, feel like baby is growing noticeably by the day :)

• Here's mine, Im sure its bigger than it looks in the pics though...

• Fab bumps as always ladies! Sure mine actually looks smaller today but I think he's shifted position again.

Me at 28+2, sorry it's huge!

• Lovely bumps as always ladies! I don't think mines changed so much from last week. So here I am from this morning.

• Lots of bump growth this week I think from everyone!

• Here's mine from yesterday, bump looks a bit different as baby B has gone from breach to transverse, so uncomfy! Think I've put on weight too haha!

• Here's me at 28+3 on the beach at Dornoch!  It wasn't actually that cold either, despite the fact that it snowed at Breakfast just a couple of hours before...

• Everyone looking lovely!

Here's me today at 19 weeks. Excuse the work disabled loo!  Dont  think I've changed much, although mu trousers would suggest different. Belly crease still present!

• Lovely bumps everyone, Hep - I think yours has definitely dropped a bit!

Here's mine yesterday evening at 15+2:

• Margot - yours has moved right up and definately grown since last week!

• Room for a newbie?

Taken Monday at 11+3

• Bridget Gump

Room for a newbie?

Taken Monday at 11+3

yay! So glad to see you on here at last! When is your scan?

so this is me today at 31+3. I go to a floristry class every Wednesday and we have a midwife in my class (for those of you at DVH, she's called Alison and has mega curly hair!). ANYWAY, she commented today that she thought my bump had got lower - she then asked when I had C. When I replied 37+4, she said, hmmmmmm, I'm not sure you'll make it to then, in fact, I'm not entirely sure you'll make it to 37wks....

<bluewater runs around town in mad ass panic to get things sorted>

• Here you are 38+1,

• BW - it was on Tuedsay. All is good. Just need to hang out for 4 weeks until I tell work and the rest of the world.

HF - can your bump get any lower!!

• Happy feet wow!!!

Lovely bumps ladies, hoping I can join in a few more weeks!!!

• This is me yesterday, my neighbour asked me when I was due at the weekend so must be much bigger than normal as we hadnt told her we were expecting