Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*** Thursday 1st Tri ***

2»

Replies

• Fab news that your appointment went well Isis. So pleased things are in track for your home birth so far. What sort of sling did you use with Jude? I have a moby and adored it with p. She literally lived in it for the first few months. I'm wodering about getting a connecta this time too. People rave about them and although I found the moby easy to tue I'm thinking that perhaps out and about when u have a toddler to grapple too a clip on might be easier. Definitely will be using the moby when he she is tiny though.

• I had a moby and loved it. I used to have a sling library so I've tried loads of slings! I do like the connecta but not from birth as I'll likely have another small baby. You can tie the moby on and leave it on all just taking the baby in and out as you need to. That's what I'll probably do although I'm a fan of woven wraps too so will get another (I have one I adore that I will never sell). I'm liking the look of the new hoppediz elastic sling, I like the colours!

• Just catching up, Isis that's great about the consultant!

I'm another who had a good sleeper first time around and worried about what I'm in for this time!

• My H was apparently a nightmare, I'm dreading it!