Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*** Thursday 2nd tri ***

2»

Replies

• Ooh, imp, the expedit is great. Ive been putting together the door units for ours today. A bit fiddly, but not nearly as bad as the chest of drawers we bought!

LL, thanks for the heads up about ranitidine, I might get some. Also, that cot bed looks nice! We opted for a cot instead of cot bed as the room is so tiny, but it's one that you can take the side off of, so will still last long enough.
  • I think we'll just get the fabric boxes that go in the gaps rather than the doors, I'm all about making life easy!

• I've been sent home from work and they've arranged cover for my shift tomorrow. I'm back in at 3pm on Saturday.

• Glad to hear it, ixia, now no talking!  

• First Trimester post so hope I get the personals right, please forgive me if I miss anyone.

Coco - lovely about been able to feel the baby, I can't wait until I can feel mine.

Spikey - glad your eyes are good :)

Candy apple - exciting about buying baby things - hope you like it when it comes

Imp - hope Happy Feet gets moving again, I'm sure they will :)

Raincloud - congrats on becoming 2nd tri. It's so nice being able to tell people properly.

Ixia - hope your voice comes back soon x

SaSaSi - sorry about the skin cancer but good news about getting some money your way.

LeeLee - I hope you feel better soon and the aches and pains go away for you

Wispa - exciting about the nursery furniture, hope we can get a flash when it is all finished

AFM - We have taken up the naff carpet in the room that will be the nursery and started to put laminate down. We also put a deposit on a Sola City pram - much earlier than we originally planned but they had an offer on and we can always get the deposit back if anything were to go wrong. I have been having hip ache for the last two days and constantly walking around rubbing them, I hope it is just stretching pains and will go away soon :( x

Hi to all who follow xx

• Hi all!

Coco - we were up last night with teeth too. Annoying as his first few didn't seem to bother him at all! Glad these ones are O's last... then you'll have to do it all over again ;)

SG - glad your eyes are fine! Hope you had a good day.

CA - glad you've made a purchase you're happy with! As you say, if you find you don't use it, you can sell it on.

Imp - pooh how exciting with all the nursery stuff, we'll definitely have to have a flash when all the stuff arrives. I agree with getting cheaper furniture bits but making sure you have a good cotbed as that should hopefully last years. I've seen some Boori ones advertised that actually turn into double beds!! So could potentially last until your child leaves home... a very scary thought...

Raincloud - oh it's great being moved forward! Have fun telling people, so exciting!

Ixia - hope you're resting your voice! and hope you're better soon x

SaSaSi - yay for the money! I mean booo for having the cancer, but I'm pleased you've now got some insurance money and can move house, that's fab.

LeeLee - oh you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon. Make sure your H spoils you!

Wispa - gosh you do deserve a rest! Moving is stressful, bet you can't wait for it all to be done finally. Hope you still have your feet up :)

Heyton - laminate in the nursery is a great idea, we have carpet and I've lost count of the number of wees Alex has done on it!! Haha.

AFM told my team at work yesterday, it went better than I'd expected. Have told everyone we needed to now, so it's gone on Facebook. Whew! No more hiding! A is home with conjunctivitis, it's not bothering him but nursery won't take him. H has taken the time off and they're loving spending time together, so cute. Tomorrow we are doing an office clear out, closing the office and sorting out all the files. I'm weirdly looking forward to it, hopefully we can get rid of some of the rubbish and have more space. Then drinks after work and then weeeeekend! Woohoo!