Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*** Tues 2nd tri ***

Hi all,

Off to pick-your-own with LO and some friends & their children this morning. should be fun, especially if it rains!!!

18+6 here. Getting lots of kicks & wriggles now. Scan next Monday. Eeek, that's come around quick!

Replies

• Morning HF hope you have fun today, were due rain but I hope it stays away for you!

Not much from me, felt something again y'day afternoon but nothing last night, I'm on movement watch!! 4 more days at work! Think we'll look at cars when were off as mine will have to go. Do you think it would be wierd to have two of the same car?

Jem, I think our scans might be the same day, mine is the 12th?

Have a good day everyone x

• I haven't been on here for a long time, I am really sorry but i have been really struggling with my pregnancy I have felt very down. I promise to try and be more active on here. After moaning yesterday I hadn't felt her move, I have finally started to feel something at 22 weeks!

• HF - Hope it doesn't rain! Sounds like a nice day out if the weather holds up!

Miss deedee - Nothing wrong with his n hers cars :-) If you like it and it's reliable then why not get 2?!

Vlvixon - Don't feel you have to be on here all the time but know we are all here is you need a moan or support of any kind

AFM - Not alot to report. She is kicking away but being rather well behaved at night. No aches/pains or swollen feet or anything......yet. Feeling very lucky and just trying to enjoy it all. Even though I have days when I am shattered.

• p.s. When am I supposed to move to 3rd tri? Im scared of going there, it's the final bit!

• 27 weeks Pixie! eeekkkk

hi all! Not much time today nothing new to report! hope all well? x

• Morning all,

HF I love PYO, always 'one for me, one for the tub!' Enjoy. Your scan has come around really quick x

Missdeedee. Yay for movement even of it was just once. I didn't feel anything with Isla til 18 weeks and nothing with this one til 21/22 weeks. I don't think it's weird to have two cars the same. Just get it in a different colour

Vivixon yay for movements too, sorry to hear you've been feeling down. It nice to see you back in here though. xx

AFM it's been raining since 6.30am not stopped yet. Yuk. Won't be doing a lot today. All good with bump. Very wriggly with some huge kicks. Isla was at nursery yesterday morning so I had some time to myself which was lovely and it was nice to do the nursery drop off as my mum normally does it as I've already left for work.

Is this my last week on second tri? Do I move at 27 weeks? Not sure I want to!!

• Morning All,

HF- Sounds like you have a lovely day planned! Hope the weather stays nice for you.

MissDD- Hope you start to feel lots more movements :) I don't think it's strange having 2 of the same cars. If you know that the car is ideal then 2 seems sensible!

Viv- Don't feel like you need to post daily but even if you are feeling down and need a rant know that we are all here!

LP- I'm feeling exactly the same. Have been a lot more tired the past week or so but generally feel like I'm getting an easy ride and just trying to enjoy it because I'm a bit sad that it's going to quickly! I was also going to ask about 3rd tri today. Is it 27 or 28 weeks? I feel quite happy plodding along here for a good while longer yet!

AFM- Baby was a little quiet yesterday, think she tired herself out from the day before where she was going mental! Put everything we still need to buy in a list yesterday and the only other expensive purchase in a monitor but other than that it's mostly bits and pieces.

Still on countdown from work.. 42 working days to go after today!

• Hi LP and RL hope you both have a nice day x

• Rosy Lee- Hope you have a good day!

MrsB- We have lovely blue skies here at the minute.. I wonder how long it will last!? Seems like there will be a few of us moving over to 3rd tri withing the next few days. I don't want to goooooooo

• Hi Sam I wouldn't worry about a monitor for a while, you won't need it til baby Is 6 months anyway x

• Pick-your-own postponed till Thursday as its now torrential rain here!

• Good morning ladies!

HF- hope the weather stays dry, I cant remember the last time I went to pick your own! Have fun!

Missdeedee- you sound like me, pretty sure I felt something the other night when I was in bed, waiting for it happen again!

Vivixon- yay to feeling wiggles!!! This might be the best place to talk about how you are feeling, you never know who is feeling the same or who has felt the same during their pregnancies!

LittlePixie- my mum was poking my feet the other day and when I asked her what she was playing at she said she was seeing if my feet have swollen yet!

Hi Rosy lee!!

MrsB- enjoy your chilled out day. I cant believe people are moving to 3rd tri already!

Hi Sam- I haven’t even worked out how many days ive got left at work yet, will have to start thinking of mat leave soon so I can start counting down!

AFM- still wet here! We got the keys to the new house yesterday! Im so excited! They have put in new carpet and done some painting so it all looks so nice! Im back at work today but H has the man and a van going to do the big move. Means I’ll finish work and go home to a completely different house with all our furniture in! how exciting!!! After the weekend and a day packing y.day, its quite relaxing being at work!

As I said, im pretty sure I felt some movements the other night when I was lying in bed, waiting to feel more now! Mum and I went to Asda Sunday afternoon and took advantage of the 20% off. All I have is clothes at the moment though. Really need to start thinking of everything else now!

On another note, it would seem our laptop has died and as I cant post from my phone, looks like for the time being I will only be able to post at work! Booo!

• MrsB- I was looking purely to see if there was anything on offer as would rather get things before I'm on SMP than wait. I know I won't be needing it for a little while yet :)

HF- nooooooo. How rubbish! The glorious blue skies from half an hour ago have now clouded over so no doubt we will get the rain here too shortly.

• Sam good idea, we bought a tomy one when it was half price.

Oh no HF rain sucks!

Mrs bass hope you settle in ok in your new home how exciting x

• MrsBass- How exciting that you are going home to the new house tonight! Glad you are in work for a rest and let you H sort out all of the moving :) I'm sure once you are settled in the house you can start getting things organised for baby properly.

• Sam - I will be right behind you in heading over to 3rd tri! Think I will move on Monday. Someone will probably need to remind me!

• LP- I think I'm going to wait until Monday too. Depending where I'm looking they either state 3rd tri is 27 weeks or 28 weeks so will go for in the middle! And I don't get on over the weekend anyway so will stick around here until Friday. I'm scared about moving! It really does feel like it's coming to the end! haha

• Hi all,

I'm on my phone so cannot do personals, but goodluck with the move Mrs Bass.

Just wanted to say hi. *waves*

• Thanks ladies!

it is exciting that we have a nursery! Its going to be a room full of boxes for a while but its exciting that I get to call one of the room 'the nursery'!!

Simple things eh?!

• Mrs Bass- I am really sad that we don't have a nursery! Really feel like I am missing out on something! We were undecided whether to move or not but are staying put now which means baby and step daughter will eventually be sharing what is quite a small room. Isn't ideal but financially makes a lot more sense and as we don't have step daughter full time it should work out okay... i hope! I do have visions of them both waking each other up during the night though and me literally getting NO sleep forever more haha.