Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*** Tuesday 3rd Tri ***

2»

Replies

• My nhs breastfeeding was great. she made us fully that it doesn't always work and so many different ways to hold baby to get a good latch. They had knitted boobs too but more to show that we're all different and big boobs doesn't always mean a better breast feeder.

we discussed mix feeding, top ups. I found it so helpful x

• Afternoon all, no time for personals as off out will do some later. 38+6 today and totally miserable,  could cry at anything right now hopefully I will feel better later.

baby out vibes daisy, hope everyone has a lovely day

• Oh Noodle sorry you are feeling down *hugs* hope you feel better this afternoon x

• Has anyone heard from Rhian lately? Have I missed a birth announcement? She can't be far off having the twins can she?

• Noodle- Sorry you are feeling down. Hope it passes quickly and things seem better this afternoon. Hope you have a lovely day! xx

• Hello All, posting in my lunch hour. Just been to Toysrus and got some bits to fill A's desk. I got some Lego, pens and colouring book and one of those slush puppy type cups that you put in the freezer then fill with juice and hey presto, instant slush puppy! She's been asking for one for ages. Got one for her sister as an un-birthday present too. I might get some moshi monsters too and some other small bits. I feel a bit sorry for her as she's not getting a party as all her friends, cousins ets are on hols. Will make a cake tomorrow.

Sorry no time for personals, hope everyone is well and not suffering with the warm weather.

Noggin

34+5

• HI all

Sorry i havent got time for personals either.

I have been very slack at posting on MD and I am sorry.  I have been off work for 2 weeks holiday and now this is my last week in the office.  I finish on Thursday for another weeks holiday and then straight into my maternity leave, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to be finishing work.

During my 2 weeks off, i got into the loft and sorted out baby bits, washed all the baby clothes we have, the moses basket covers, the car seat covers, the changing bag, blankets, vests, sleepsuits, feeding pillow - EVERYTHING, i am so pleased to have got it sorted out.  

Now all i need to do is get my bits for my hospital stay, pack my hospital bag and changing bag, buy L her school uniform and school shoes and then everything will be perfect and i will be happy to go :)

Also whilst i was off, i had my 32 week growth scan and everything was looking good with the baby, although he did look a bit squashed in there, and i can tell he is definitely running out of room.  The movements lately have been amazing, my whole belly has been moving when he moves and they can be very big sudden movements whcih make me catch my breath!

Ah well, roll on the next 2 days :)

Hope everyone is well xxx

poppy 35+2

• Hi ladies well MW couldn't get blood this time either so I'm booked in to see a practice nurse on Thursday. Took Isla to have her feet measured and she does need new shoes so glad we went. Her feet are massive though. Size 7 and she's not even two! hope she'll be tall.

• Wow MrsB, A is almost four and a size 7 :)

• Mrs B my D's feet are an 8 and she's only 2.5yrs.

• Yay for big feet daisy!

• We're both quite tall so think she will be too. She's already wearing some 3-4yr clothes.