Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*** Tuesday 3rd trimester ****

2»

Replies

• Options

Al - FX something starts happening for you soon!

Bexy - My last day is Friday, but my Mat cover is starting tomorrow so the rest of the week will be me showing her the ropes!  I'm actually a little sad about finishing...not for the work load, but i'm going to miss the girls in my office.

Rusty - sorry your Pedi got cancelled, but at least you're getting a free one!  I frequently put myself back about 2 weeks when people ask me how far along i am.  I can't quite get my head round being 37+5! i still think i'm about 35 weeks!

Ferbs - Physically i'm ready for baby.  Got everything we need in place...Mentally, i don't think i am though.  But i think it's more the feeling of 'Oh my god! I can't believe this time next month i'll be a mummy!' - Glad you enjoyed Beyonce!  How exciting your travel system is in!!  Enjoy your NCT class

Libby - Rest easy! Hope the bleeding doesn't come to anything.  Sending lots of vibes your way!

WH - I take it that baby is still the same is a good sign considering the estimated size!

Morph - sorry your trip to the hospital was frustrating for you!  Sending lots of vibes to you for a good outcome with everything!

• Options

Libby - I hope that you are OK and the bleed was a one off

Morph -  I have to agree with O, I expected the baby to be here before seeing you again! Hope that you are also OK and something either happens consistently or things ease off for you for a bit either way

Lamby - Hi! You are on ML - take it easy!

RKB - I don't know if any of us will ever be mentally prepared for a baby!

• Options

Midwife for me today and got the all clear to go on holiday on Saturday, needed a fitness to fly certificate and wasn't sure I would get it but I have ... phew.  Only slight issue is that Zoe and I have to get the train down to London and am a bit concerned about getting on/off etc but fingers crossed it all goes ok.  H has booked us First Class tickets so hopefully there will be someone to help me.

Followed midwife by having my hair cut & coloured and shellac nails done.  Absolutely exhausted now as it is the first day that I haven't slept the entire time Zoe was at school.  I think it is going to be an early night for me tonight.

I have also made the decision to start my maternity leave early and so will be finishing at the end of May, which means that when we get back from holiday I only have 2 weeks left - so 6 days.  Although at the moment there is absolutely no way I could cope with getting up at 0430, to get a train for 2 hrs, work from 0700 - 1530 and then a 2 hr train home.  I can't work up the stairs without getting dizzy never mind all that but am hoping that a rest on holiday might help.

• Options

Yay that you can fly.

I'm sure people will help you on the train but if no one offers just ask!

• Options

I know Ferbs, I've really shocked myself - what a loser, NOT getting in lots of pottering time! It's all good busy though, not stinky work busy :) Hope you are doing ok, not long now until you are a free woman!

• Options

Am counting down the days Lamby, 10 more to go! I must admit tht I'm not too good at taking it easy either so will probably be the same as you when I finish. But like you say, it's not work!

JB - wow your commute sounds like a killer. Glad you have managed to get the all clear to fly, hope that the holiday helps. Have you got a bump on board badge for the train? I have found mine a really big help