Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*** Wednesday 2nd Tri ***

13»

Replies

• Morrck hoody for car seat? Not really essential though lol

• I've not looked at monitors yet, that looks like a task! I've got 2 dummies that came with the bottles and steriliser.

What's a morrock?

The miosolo set has -

15 x miosolo (all-in-one) nappies

160 x mioliners (nappy liners)

750g miofresh (nappy cleanser)

1 x nappy bucket

2 x laundry bags

1 x miowipes

3 x mioboost (nappy boosters)

1 x reusable plastic tub

I'm going to give them a go as the cost of disposables shocked me! I'll get some disposables for the first few weeks though. Do I just get the smallest size?

• You don't need a monitor for the first few months as baby will always be with you. I'd wait and get it some other time or use vouchers people give you.

A morrck hoodie is a blanket but has holes cut out for the straps in the car seat or pram, it's ace as you can wrap and unwrap the baby depending on if you're inside or out plus babies shouldn't wear coats/snowsuits in car seats.

Mrs bass, you need to get the bounty pack yourself.

• Hi all, on my phone, so no way I'm going to attempt personals now it's 3pages!  23weeks today - which means its exactly 17weeks till Christmas day. Started my Xmas shopping today as I went to a book party this morning. Got toddler a bunch of books for Xmas - including a story book called "the new baby". Might get it out earlier than Christmas tho - just in case this one arrives early.

I bought 2 blue fleecy 0-3 sleepsuits/outfits in mothercate the other day but apart from that the only thing on my shopping list is new crib mattress and a mobile for cot (well ffor coy top changer anyway! H got them out of the loft but I havent had chance to go thru the baby clothes yet.

• MDD - have you at reusable wipes too? I recommend cheeky wipes.  I use bambino mio nappies - although majority of mine were 2nd hand! I would say you need 1packet of newborn sized disposable - the merconium (black poo after birth) is horrid ) you don't want it on lovely new cloth nappies but it passes within a week. I think its unlikely you'll need the liners for a while - the poo for 1st 6month is quite liquid (particularly breastfed poo) and ummm flows :-) Once they sstart solid food, the poo becomes,more solid and can be 'flicked' into loo.

• Id use liners to prevent staining. We will be cloth bummimg from birth this time all being well :-)

• Wow, what a thread! Too late not for personals but wanted to say goodbye to 2nd tri! I am off to 3rd tri tomorrow and I am scared! :/

I do have one question, what is this bounty pack you have all got from Asda? I got one from my mw with lots of leaflets in, an Emma's Diary book and a couple of samples?

C x

• The midwife gave me one and in a booklet thing (mini mag i guess) called bounty i think there was a sticky out bit of card which i had to take to asda/boots/superdrug or kiddicare for next one. X

• I shall investigate my folder :o)