Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*** Weekend 3rd Tri ***

2»

Replies

• Oh AR that sounds awful! Glad you aren't feeling quite so bad today and I'm hoping for you that you are over the worst.

S4 hope you don't have to spend much time in triage and the AB work:

ABC that's good if the bump has dropped - I'm not convinced mine has yet!

Counter how lovely to be buying lots of nice things!! How's the house coming on?

Isis baby out vibes for you!

Sorry am on  my phone  so can't go back a page to do personals from there but a big hello to those I missed (flossy/NLH/LD....did Bertie post?!) AFM baby has moved and I can barely feel any movement. I really hate my anterior placenta!! I have felt enough to know that things are okay so I'm not worried but I suspect the back is on my placenta and Limbs are in. I miss the wee feet and hands poking out the side! What I haven't missed is the worry of feeling limited movement! Gah! I have the MW tomorrow so she'll let me know how baby is lying and the silver lining is that it's the right position for D day! Family dinner for us today so off to make a Key lime pie!

• Morning ladies

Flossy, hope you enjoyed afternoon tea :)

NLH, hope the decorating went ok, are you feeling any better this morning?

Isis, hope you got a good sleep last night. Or alternatively that baby has made an appearance!

Counter, Ikea day for you! Your day yesterday sounds good too, busy but productive weekend for you x

ABC, half term? Two days off sounds good, nice short week

Section4, that sounds like a nightmare day yesterday and back today? Good job you live so close. What's the kidney scan for?

AR, glad you feel better, poor P though! Hope it passes soon

SP, boo to hardly any movements. Key lime pie sounds lovely x

Nothing much to report here today, tired as ever, was awake loads in the night. My sis, BIL and nephew are coming to visit today, can't wait! Nephew has started walking now and I can't wait to see him. Getting big too quick. One day closer to term which is good.

I'm sure I've missed people on page 1, so hi to them

Baby out vibes to those who want them xx

• Morning ladies

Just got up and only went to the loo twice last night so I must of been tired! Feel rough today but no sickness so far! Just going to have a lazy one today

S4 sorry to hear about being in hospital

Ar - poor little one with all the germs, how are you feeling?

Morning to the rest of you ladies, on my mobile again so personals take forever, baby out vibes to those who need them x

• Morning ladies!

S4, sorry to hear you're not 100% but sounds like they're looking after you. Hope the antibiotics work quickly.

I'm still here lol had a fab sleep though, about 6 hours straight then another few hours so I do feel better. Going to my mums later for tea but other than that I'll be bouncing on my ball I think. H is so worried he's going to miss the birth :(

• Morning!

I def caught up on my sleep last night. Only just woke up with only one nightly pee yey! Spent yesterday at my mums being quizzed on when the baby would make an appearance but still no sign. Have midwife appointment tomorrow for a sweep so I might just enjoy doing nothing today :)

Counter - enjoy ikea day :)

Abc - that's good news bump has dropped.

S4 - sorry about the visit to triage. Hopefully the antibiotics help. I loves 12 years a slave. Such a good film even though it was quite harrowing.

AR - Sorry your still ill, it sounds awful. I have an image of the nappies!!!

SP - cant feelig movements is a pain. Hopefully the baby is in the right position for your check up tomorrow. Key lime pie sounds amazing!

Weekender - Have a great day seeing your nephew.

NLH - Enjoy your lazy day. Hope the decorating went well yesterday.

Hi to those I've missed.