Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*** Weekend 3rd Tri ***

Happy weekend everyone!!!!

Whats the plans???

The weather is not too bad here today - sunshine and clouds with a look of rain but its not really cold so I think I might head out and walk into town for some fresh air and exercise.  I went my last run last Saturday so I feel slightly lost today.  I was trying to persuade OH to go out running with me tomorrow, just a short one, but hes not keen.  Spoil sport!!!!!  

Baby CA is still wriggling around in there.  No sign of an exit being soon so I'll just get on with it in the meantime.  I cleaned half the bedroom yesterday so only the other half to do then thats all the deep cleaning done, its just the top up/daily cleaning that is needed after that.  Woohoo.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday xx

Replies

• Afternoon CA!

Enjoy the rest (I know that is easier said than done for someone as active as you!)

I am finishing some cake toppers today, struggling to get a good nights sleep in general so feeling fairly wiped out. Mr K is asleep on the sofa! Currently raining here which is a shame as its the weekend of our town show which happens at the end of our road, was hoping for a nice walk over there to see what was occuring.

Hello to all that follow!

• Hello!

CA I hope you enjoy your walk , enjoy the sunshine too. I hope baby makes an appearance soon, it won't be long though now.

K boo about the sleeping. Rubbish that it's raining too , what a shame after all the sunshine we've had lately.

Woe is me.... I'm full of a cold still, this is day 4! I wish it would bugger off. I'm bored stiff in bed but I haven't got any evegy to do anything.

No sign of happy feet which is probably a good sign as I don't know if I'd have the energy for labour!

• Can't believe all three of you are due in less than a fortnight!! This is crazy :O

• Ssssshhhhhhhh. *puts head back in sand*

• Awww Imp, hope you start to feel better soon x

• Thanks K, me too! I really want to shift this before happy feet arrives!

• Afternoon everyone, hope you're having a good weekend so far.

CA I know what you mean about missing being active. I still get grouchy if I don't get out walking or climbing. Luckily I haven't had a reason to stop yet, other than time and weather.

Imp & Kapowski, hope you both feel better soon. Get some rest this evening and tomorrow xx

Hi PS, nearly into 30+ weeks for you too :-)

AFM well, what can I say? Not every day you get your kit off in front of a colleague!! Had my bump photo shoot done by a work mate who is a keen photographer with access to a studio. Lots of fun and got brave enough to strip off eventually. Helps that we're both paramedics so bodies aren't a novelty! We had lunch out, then hubby bought me some pearls from the jewellery quarter as a belated 40th gift, had a brief browse of eternity rings, then came home. SO tired now, but lovely day.

• Afternoon ladies!

CA - hope you managed to get your walk.

Kapowski - sorry you're not sleeping well.

Hi PS!

imp - hope you feel better soon.

Nothing much to report from me, still getting irregular pains and tightenings but they're not turning into anything.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends ladies!

• Missed you BF.  Glad you had fun at your bump shoot!

• Just popping on to say it won't be long until the next rush of BAs :)  I'm so excited for you guys!

• Sorry for just making a random observation and not doing personals! Naughty me - I won't do any now as it's too late for anyone to see them but I shall try harder next week lol x