Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*****Birth Announcement Rockclimbingtigger******

124»

Replies

• Huge congratulations! Hope his stay in NICU is a short one, loads of vibes for you all x

• Ooops missed your photo, just beautiful!! If you need anything and I REALLY mean that I'm literally just round the corner from qmc...just put a shout out, am also on Facebook group xxx

• Congratulations RCT on the arrival of your son. I hope everything goes smoothly for little Joshua on his journey and that you are reunited with him soon! I don't know much about prem babies, but I know there are plenty of ladies here who will be able to answer any questions. All I can do is send lots of Internet weirdy hugs and lots of vibes that everything goes well for you all. Xxx

And he is just beautiful!  Clearly he couldn't wait to grace the world with his gorgeousness! 

• Congratulations! I love his name.

I hope his stay in NICU is a short one x

• Huge congratulations! Hope his stay in NICU is a short one. He is gorgeous x

• Congratulations, I hope he is home with you soon xx

• Congratulations and lots of love to you both, take care and keep us updated on little J. Beautiful boy xxxx

• Congratulations RCT! He is a gorgeous boy you've got there and I hope he goes from strength to strength. Take care of yourself X

• Congratulations RCT xx

• Congratulations! Another prem mum here if you need an ear. I hope you're both back together very soon and your journey is a smooth one

• Congratulations RCT on the birth of your beautiful son. I hope your time in NICU progresses well so you can get your little man home soon. Take lots of care of yourself. xx

• Congratulations. I hope you are reunited soon and Joshuas stay in nicu is short. K was in nicu for 2 weeks and the staff we're amazing. Make sure that you listen to them, if they tell you to get a drink, fresh air etc do. They are there to look after you too. As others have said look after yourself and make sure you drink plenty and eat regularly.

• Congratulations!  He is absolutely gorgeous and adorable.  I have no practical advice other than what is here already, but wanted to say congratulations on the birth of your very special son.  Try to enjoy watching him grow stronger and bigger ready for coming home.

• Congratulations rtc, and welcome to baby Joshua. I really hope and pray that you are both ok, and am thinking of you all xx

• Congratulations on the birth of Joshua. Hope your stay in NICU is a short one x x x

• Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son. Hope you're both out of hospital soon x

• Congratulations RCT, Joshua is gorgeous. Sending you every vibe for a short and smooth NICU stay, we will all be thinking of you over the coming days and weeks x

• He is adorable! Congratulations!

Hope you have been transferred near to him now xxx

• Congrats RTC, he is gorgeous. Hope the NICU stay is short xx