Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*****thursday 3rd tri****

Morning all 

big congrats again to rkb...

nothing to report here. Had a good nights sleep. Not much planned again for today. Bit of housework I expect and a cuppa with a friend. Baby out vibes needed please ladies xx

Replies

• Sending loads to you hun xxx

I had another awful night with C, 4 hours sleep and he has a temp of 39.6.  No other symptoms so no point contacting the doctor, he'll only say virus. H has been on nights so is good for nothing. We call for my induction time in a couple of hours.....I hope today picks up, I'm in a foul mood. Smooth inductions vibes for me please and get well vibes for Conks xxx I'm so anxious about leaving him now. No one looks after them like their mummy's do they xxx

• Oh poor you munchkin having c to worry about too. It always happens that way doesn't it.. Sending you lots of smooth induction vibes and get well vibes for c.. I'm sure he will be fine. Keep us posted xx

• Morning!

Bexy - loads of baby out vibes for you mrs!!!

M - hope C is feeling better by the time you need to go in.  Smooth induction vibes for you mrs!

AFM - had my NHS physio appointment last night, was ok.  She did a thorough examination and basically said to keep doing what the private physio had told me.  Its actually a lot better, dont think I'll be walking far, but day to day getting around is a lot better.  Not a lot else to report!

• Pc.. Glad it's eased a little for you.. Don't you go overdoing it now!

• Morning ladies.

Baby out vibes for you Bexy!

Good luck with your induction Munchkin. Hope C is better soon? When M has hada high temp with nothing else, she's had a UTI, a possibility?!

Glad the physio is working PC. Long may of continue.

AFM, I am so uncomfortable at night now. I was propped up with four pillows last night but my bump and gravity were still making it very uncomfortable. I don't think I'll miss this bump!

Off to Sofa Leopard's later, so will see her, BoB, Gingey Wife and I think WH, which will be lovely. Matilda is having a sleepover at her friends house tonight so we have seized the opportunity and are going out for dinner!

• Morning Ladies

Bexy - loads of baby out vibes heading your way!

Munchkin - fingers crossed for a smooth induction and I'm sure C will be fine.  

PC - glad the physio went well.  I have a long term knee problem so am struggling getting about and certainly not walking too far!

Rusty - In the nicest possible way I'm not going to miss my bump either!  Have a great day today and enjoy your meal out tonight - make the most of it!

AFM - Well this time next week I will be on maternity leave - so counting down to that really!  Currently 36+5 so getting there.  Had MW yesterday all seems well, I think I amaze her, me and my mum in that I still work full time, run round after toddler, got knackered knees, rushed like a lunatic to get to appointment yesterday and my BP was still normal!  My body is obviously doing ok even though I don't feel it!!!

Let's hope we are reading some BAs over the next day or two!

• Morning ladies

Bexy lots of baby out vibes to you!!!!

Munchkin hope your induction goes well and your mood picks up....get well conks!

Porkchop glad it's better

Rusty have a good day and a good dinner tonight

MrsH definitely on the countdown! You sound like superwoman!

Afm not much going on, lots of back and leg ache....I'm not cut out for this pregnancy business. H was off yesterday so we put the cot up in the nursery. I'm hoping to go back to work next week, spoke to gp yesterday and she is happy to sign me off till the end but to be honest my sciatic nerve hurts whether I'm at home or not so I'm hoping ill be able to do the last three weeks till my annual leave starts at 32 weeks.

• Thanks for the vibes ladies.

Rusty....poor you I know what you mean..getting comfortable at night is getting more and more difficult.  My v pillow is a godsend. Have a good meet with the girls today.

Mrs H...wow you will be glad to finish work...then you must have a rest!!

Duckford....hope your pains ease up a bit so that you can finish work ok....but if the gp wants to sign you off maybe that's for the best too.....you know your own body tho....bet it was nice to get the cot up...

• Hello,

Bexy – baby out vibes being sent your way. Glad you managed to get a good night sleep in.

Munchkin – oh dear, get well vibes for C and hope the induction goes smoothly.

Porkchop – glad things are easing for you day-to-day. Just make sure you carry on the exercises and taking it easy.

Rusty – rubbish to being uncomfortable. Sounds like a lovely day ahead... enjoy your meal this evening!

MrsH - not long now until maternity leave, are you counting down the hours? Glad MW went well and your BP is staying normal even with all your running around.

Duckford – make sure you’re able to take it easy if you do return to work for the last few weeks.

AFM – not much to report, feels like baby is running out of room so I’m expecting bump to grow even more in next few days/weeks. We had a think about how to hang the cot mobile yesterday so it’s not hanging from the ceiling and we’re thinking of either getting an attachment or if cheaper, a cheap tacky mobile and just use that attachment.

• Seems so quiet on here this week, I'm actually managing to get on and do personals! Is it because there have been a few babies born in the last couple of weeks? Or maybe it's half term. Congratulations to RKB again!

Bexy, baby out vibes! You must be reeeaaally ready by now!

Aw, munchkin, sounds like a tough day. Hope C feels better soon and hope induction goes well!

PC, glad you're feeling a lot better recently :)

Rusty, enjoy the MD meet later. Dinner sounds a nice idea whilst you can

MrsH, glad things are going well - sounds like mat leave can't come soon enough though!

DF, enjoy the last few days at home. Hopefully work next week will be okay and you don't need signing off again. It's good to know gp will if you want her to though.

Sapphire, my bump is similar - getting much more solid. Think I'm due a growth spurt soon!

AFM - Soooo bored at work! Struggling to pass the time and it feels like a waste when I'd really just like to have a nap!! No baby news today, he's just having a lovely time playing with my bladder!

• Sapphire... Growth spurt time for you then. Mine feels so tight now!

Pw.. When do you finish work?

• Bexy, I've got another 5 weeks left! Weep I can only console myself that I'd probably be more bored at home.

• You definately would be! I know I am!