Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*****Tues 3rd Tri******

Morning all how is everyone today?

I'm good. Although this week sees an increase in baby movements. It literally feels as though this baby is trying to punch it's way out!!! Anyone else had this at 32 weeks? 

i am counting town the days this weeneed any wait for Friday! 

Poppy 32+2 xx

Replies

• Morning PS.

You're right about change in movements. I'm 36+3 today and any movements I get are big lumps and my whole belly ripples. I also get jabs in my.... Foof, which are very uncomfortable, although usually only a quick stab!

Afm - MW called to say my iron levels are now 11.somethimg which is good. Obviously what I've been doing has helped bring them up again.

Still enjoying time without my toddler, although missing him loads. Mum has been sending me pics and emails to keep me updated. Sounds like they have been having lots of fun,     And he has only mentioned me once so that is good. Debating getting out of bed now - think hubby and I will go out for breakfast. This is what retirement must be like!

• Morning all,

PS, the movements definitely change as baby gets bigger, I get the big lumps like IDC now, very uncomfortable at times.

IDC, enjoy breakfast, glad your little one is having a lovely time.

AFM, miserable day here so don't think we will be going anywhere, I've suggested to the boys that if they help with the housework this morning they can have a film with some sweets this afternoon as a treat. Spent a fortune on my car yesterday so looking forward to a spending free day!

M

37+2

• Morning

PS - yes me! Although a couple of weeks behind you I had some seriously big stretchy-type kicks on Friday and yesterday. On Friday they were so low down it felt like the baby was going to fall out, it's so strange!

IDC - good news about your iron levels. When is your LO back with you? Have a lovely day with your H.

AFM - not much to report today. Baby felt really high up in my rib cage yesterday evening which was making it hard for me to catch my breath and feels the same today. Really haven't got anything else to add, how boring!

Have a good day all x

• Missed you there Margot - good idea with the sweets and a film bribe for helping out with the housework. Might try that with my H ;)

• Morning ladies,

PS I remember with W they would be so strong sometimes it would literally make my whole body move like someone pushing me over. And then the last couple of weeks died down as she ran out of space to get such force behind them!

IDC glad your iron levels are up. I bet your lie ins have been heaven. Having someone take your toddler for a few days before the baby is due sounds like the perfect present for anyone expecting . Maybe the government should introduce it as law!

AFM got midwife this morning. Interested to see what bump measures as I feel like I've shrunk in the last couple of days. It feels smaller and less heavy.

JT 28+5

• Margot- bribery sounds like a good plan!

PC hope baby shuffles about a bit for you so you have some breathing space!

• Morning!

PS - I've had evenings like that with movements so hopefully all perfectly normal!!

IDC - must be odd without your LO, but I do envy your free time!!  

Margot - hope your plan works with the housework.  It's miserable here too so might have to do the food shopping and bribe LO to behave by going to the cafe afterwards!!

AFM - all OK with the babies.  Feel huge now, but got another scan soon so will be able to tell!

R

35+5

• Sorry Popcorn and Jellytot, must have crossed posts!

Popcorn - hate it when it feels like they've got a foot in your ribs!

Jellytot - hopefully baby has just moved positions.

• Morning.

PS - my movements changed too. This baby sometimes takes my breath away. Was convinced I'd broken a rib.

IDC - enjoy your breakfast.

Margot - hope the boys help

popcorn - hope baby moves down soon for you.

Jt - hope mw goes well.

Rhian - glad babies are ok

• I forgot the afm bit.

I have suddenly got very grumpy and very tired again. I hope this goes soon. I cam feel H and I falling out soon

my spd pain has stepped up another gear. I can barely walk now. my mum is going to take D swimming so I will lie down then and get some rest. Much cooler here today which is lovely. Booked to see mw in 2 weeks. I'm really hoping I don't need that appointment.

• Morning all

Poppyseeds-mine have been different since 32 weeks more rolling than kicking, he sticks what I assume is his bum out a lot!

IDC-good news about your iron levels, glad your enjoying your toddler free time make the most of it

Margot-sounds like a nice afternoon, irs miserable here toomwe can't win with the weather

Popcorn- it feels weird when their high uo doesnt it? I find a bounce on my ball makes him move from under my ribs

JT- hope the midwife goes well update us later

Rhian-im sure you look smaller than you think, how often are you habing scans with the babies?

Daisy- hope your ok?

AFM 35+6 today I think nesting has truely kicked in, cleaned all my kitchen cupboards out and blitzed the kitchen. Pram arrived yesterday so played with that last night, although they sent the wrong colour covers so waiting to hear back from them about sending the right ones!

• Wow, glad i am not alone in this!  yes Noodle, bum sticking out the front feels very uncomfortable and awkward!

Glad everyone is good and in good spirirts, shame about the weather today.  Margot I will come and do the housework if i can watch a film this afternoon ;)

• I'm being seen by someone every week now, but growth scans every 4 weeks!

• JT - hope MW appointment goes ok, maybe baby is just laying in a different position so it feels less heavy? I have days when baby feels really low and heavy and others not quite so much...?

rhian - glad all is well with babies. I guess you could have any of four feet stuck under your ribs so I mustn't complain!

Daisy - so sorry that you're suffering so much, hope you are able to get some rest this afternoon.

Noodle - that's annoying about the pram, hope they sort it out quickly for you. I was bouncing on my gym ball loads last night so will continue with that tonight!

• Hello ladies,

PoppySeeds – I think it was around 32 weeks that my bump started going crazy too!

IDC – good news about the iron levels. Ooo – breakfast out sounds a nice treat, hope you enjoyed it.

Margot – that sounds a good deal to me. I’d definitely do a bit of housework to be able to snuggle in front of a film with sweets. Did they go for it?

Popcorn – hope baby moves soon to ease up your breathing.

Jellytot – hope mw goes well this morning.

Rhian – glad to hear all is going well.

Daisy – glad your mum is going to allow you to get some rest. Hopefully will help with your spd.

Noodle – that sounds a pain about them sending the wrong covers, hope it gets sorted quickly for you.

AFM – 39 weeks today!! Had a lovely time with the NCT girls yesterday and meeting their gorgeous babies. I woke with a few twinges again last night – seemed to be higher up, but they’ve gone away again for now at least. Starting to get really uncomfortable so I’d be happy if baby would like to make an appearance some time soon. 

• Breakfast was gooooooooood

Will do some more personals in a sec....

• Oooh IDC, I could eat that right now. Looks so yummy. would need a whole bottle of gaviscon after though ;)

• Argh IDC that looks amazing!

Sapphire - hope things are starting up for you, exciting!!

• Margot - film + sweets sounds good. Can I come too?

Popcorn - it's horrid when baby gets high. Try being on hands and knees or gym ball bouncing to shift it!

JT - update us after MW

R - you must be feeling big, but bet you're looking forward to another scan

Daisy - do you want some baby out vibes?

Noodle - send me some of your nesting please. I've loads to tidy/sort here (ESP whilst son is away) and I really feel like I CBA

Sapphire - baby out vibes to you! I was last in our NCT group and it was weird when I was still PG and they had babies. It was like they'd crossed over to the dark side and I was still waiting to have that life-changing experience!

Oh, and I did have bad reflux a while ago but it's pretty much gone now -hence being able to eat that. So full now. I need a nap!

• IDC, that breakfast looks amazing!

You'd all be welcome for film afternoon if you were close enough! Boys have been relatively helpful so far, helped to strip their beds and remake them, and have stayed out of the way whilst I did a few other things which is about the most helpful thing they can do.

Only problem is that smallest boy is insisting on watching Chipmunks again this afternoon, despite my best efforts at persuading him otherwise! Hoping they will watch whatever they choose nicely so I can get the sewing machine out and do another wet bag at the same time - have a plan in mind for a two section bag!

Lots of baby out vibes for those who need them, hopefully no Pirate Wife today is a good sign.