Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

****Mon 3rd Tri****

2»

Replies

• sorry Sam, I thought you and MummySimpson were both finishing today!

I went over to the shop and a collegue asked me to get her a very specific bottle of it but i couldnt find it so got two for her to choose from and i had the one she didnt want!

I have 2 cups of tea today too! normally I limit myself to 1 proper tea and then decaf tea and coffee for the rest of the day! No wonder baby got so active!

• MrsBass- I wish I was finishing today too! ;-) Today has gone super quick so can't complain really. At least you know what to do now if you ever think baby isn't being as active.

• Oh yes, still kicking away now!!!

I finish the beginning of Dec so as of tomorrow I can say "2 months until maternity leave" :-)

• Bit late back to the thread today, not sure if anyone will be around now.

Mrs Bass  - glad your bump pain has gone. Be careful with your long week, hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable again.

Sam - hope your penultimate day at work is going ok and you can relax a bit tomorrow. Lovely that your SD felt baby move though, how sweet. I can sympathise with baby being high and uncomfortable - mine has been wedged under my right ribs since 25 weeks and from what I can feel, is still there :(

Chimp - you sound like you might have overdone it a bit with a long walk and swimming, take it easy lady!!

MS - congrats on your last day, hope it went well!

Mrs 50s - I was expecting that bowling ball feeling too but nothing, I'm not even remotely waddling (although can't say I'm too sad about that). I have MW again on Fri so hopefully there will be good news, I'm taking heart from what you've said about it not feeling that different. I just want the baby to move down a bit, my ribs are seriously soooo sore :( Glad the antihistamines are working for you and the itching is a bit better.

Noggin - 1cm is better than nothing! Remember my NCT friend who went in to labour in Costa the other week? Met up with the rest of them last week and another one started getting contractions while we were having coffee! She had her baby about 8 hours later! Maybe you should come to our local Costa? That's where I'll be for the rest of the week!

Well my walk didn't really do anything other than make me hot and sweaty! I have got friends coming round tonight so I plan to spend the next couple of hours until then bouncing on my ball and in various hands and knees positions! I don't necessarily want baby to come early (although your baby out vibes are appreciated) but I would like baby to drop down a bit, I'm so uncomfortable!