Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

***ducky's birth announcement***

13»

Replies

• Gorgeous congratulations Ducky. Wishing the 4 of you all the best x

• Wah!! Oh ducky they are the cutest! And George has so much hair!! They were such great weights too, well done you.

Congratulations again, it's just amazing and I hope you are all doing well and home together quickly.

Keep us updated on how your all doing xx

• Congratulations ducky! Sounds like a difficult birth but you have two gorgeous babies! Make sure you rest as much as possible xx
  • biggest congrats ducky and a huge welcome to Elsa and George, lovely names. Sending so many vibes to your precious babies, and to you too x

• Congratulations! Sounds like a similar scenario to my own early one. Sounds like they're both doing fantastically. Sending lots of pile on the weight vibes for them both and hope your stay in scbu is a short one.
  • They're both so gorgeous. I'm so happy for you Ducky and mr ducky! Congratulations.xx

• Thanks for update, they are lovely and you are looking fantastically well after your eventful week. You are right, George looks sooo much like his dad!

• Congratulations.

• Oh my goodness, your babies are amazingly beautiful! Congratulations!

Hope that they continue to do well and you rest up as much as possible xx

• Thank you everyone.

Babies are still having a good first week. Their feeds have gone from 1ml an hour to 8ml an hour! My boobs have kicked into action and are pumping plenty for them and the freezer.

Both are off their oxygen and also lowered their jaundice levels low enough to come off the lights. Another little flash coming up...

• And beautiful George x

• Awww, these pics are fab! George & Elsa are just gorgeous - well done & congrats again x

• Huge congrats, hope you are all doing well x

• Serves me right for posting before reading all pages - just seen ur update and pics. They are gorgeous and it sounds like you are doing so well. Well done.x

• They are so cute!

• Best birth announcement I think I've ever read! xx

• Ducky huge congratulations to you all! George and Elsa are both beautiful and you look like a glowing mummy. So pleased for you all after a long journey!

(Sorry I am late to congratulate you, not been on here for a couple of months, popped on, stalked the 3rd tri thread then saw your signature in an old post and hunted down your BA in a weird stalker way :-))

• Congratulations Ducky I hope all is going well xx

• Oh Ducky they are so gorgeous! Pleased they are progressing well x