Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Friday 3rd Tri***

2»

Replies

• Options

OMG my baby is the size of a honeydew. When did that happen??

• Options

I just hope he isn't too hungover to do it now! Ha ha!

Custar- yay for getting some sleep!

Gemini- nice bargain! Glad u managed to catch up on some sleep. Im feeling dozy now! Could do with a nap but neeed to head our for my coffee date soon!

HF-glad u've finished the antibiotics,  hope ur feeling better soon!

Penny- I had that sudden feeling last week when I met up with the nct girls and their tiny new babies! Eeks! Try not to worry about the movements, they are running out of space in there. So long as u still feel movements, don't worry if they arent as active.

Ive just gone through my bargains from y.day (20% of everything at moyhercare & 30% of M&P) im still pretty low on newborn (up to 10/12lbs) might just wait to see how big baby is when they get here, we are 5 mins from a retail park so can send H or Mum to grt smaller sizes if needed.

• Options

Hiya Penny, yay for mat leave! :-)

Mrs Bass, Im the opposite. Ive got tons for newborn and tiny baby ( yeah as if im going to have teeny one!) my friend gave me a lot. Have a lot up to one month and 0-3 then not much of 3-6 months but will be able to go and do some more shopping! Its so hard knowing what to pack. My hospital bag for baby has that many different sized outfits as I just didn't know what to pack!

• Options

Ive got lots of 3-6 but again, legless ones!   I was 9lbs 4 when i was born so ive been planning on a similar size but mum thinks as i have such a neat bump it will be smaller!

I got home about an hour ago and H is sat in his arm chair hungoverly moaning, don't think the shelves are going up tonight!

• Options

Ha..I was 3lb 6oz born but now 6ft so im not hopeful lol

There's always tomorrow for the shelves ha :-)