Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***Friday 3rd tri***

2»

Replies

• Popcorn- Glad you are being spoilt! I would try my very best to eat all of the cake.. just so I don't come across as rude! haha ;-)

• Wave Pip and Margot. Hope your bruises aren't too painful Pip, hey look ouchy!

Well that's me all finished work. Had my desk decorated in confetti and balloons this morning, got a lovely bunch of flowers and card, photo frame and £150 John Lewis vouchers. Just had a massive lunch with all 12 of my team and now on the train home. Haven't cried this time, think it's because I don't actually believe it's here yet.

Glad you've been spoilt too popcorn!

• No BA c-sec got cancelled due to an emergency and the other c-secs being more important than me. Im back Tuesday

• Oh no twink that must be so disappointing. Hope the next few days go quickly

• Oh no Twink, after looking forward to today so much. On the plus side, at least you wasn't one of the emergencies. Hope the weekend doesn't drag too much.

• I just spent ages writing personals before accidentally catching the back button! Grrr! Will do a quick version...

BG & Popcorn - Glad you both had good last days :-)

JT - Hope things clear up soon for you xx

MS - You have Anti-D if you have a negative blood group, it's to stop your body building up antibodies if the baby has positive blood.

Sam - Glad MW appt went well.

Hello Margot & Pip :-)

Twink - Hope Tuesday comes round quickly and you didn't have to spend too long at the hospital!