Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

***halloween 3rd tri***

Morning ladies

sorry didn't get on yesterday, work sucks at the moment and my boss is being a real pr**k, i now realise first hand how women only get so far at my work! Only 6 more weeks to go and I am literally counting the days now. 

Anyway, had quite bad pains last night very low down under my bump but right the way across which I think might have been down to the SPD? Anyway, they've gone this morning and I just have my usual back and hip pain from lying all night but they made for a terrible nights sleep! Very very glad it's Friday tomorrow, this has been a seriously long week!

I hope everyone is good, any chance of a Halloween baby today!?x

Replies

• Morning Mdd, sorry about your boss, not long and you can forget about him for a while! Not sure about the pains but strangely I was having some last night too, was getting tightenings and major twinges around my cervix, I actually thought something might be happening but I eventually managed to get to sleep and now all seems fine!

Up early (as always) whilst H is getting ready for work but think I might go back to sleep once he's left, feeling so, so tired!

Not sure if anyone wants a Halloween baby but vibes are out there for anyone in need!

• Morning MDD your boss does sound awful. Keep counting down those days sorry you're experiencing aches and pains x

BE definitely go back to bed! It's a no brainer.

AFM I'm having a child free day all to myself. Isla's off to her grandparents for the day could be the last totally child free day I have for a long time. (They're still having Isla every Thursday when baby arrives so I get some time just with one)  I'm going to have a lazy breakfast then pop into town for a browse and to buy a feeding bra.

Baby out vibes to those who want them. Baby b has opportunity today and tomorrow to arrive then she must hang on in there til Monday. Busy weekend ahead. x

• MDD - not long till you can forget about your boss!

BE - definitely go back to bed!!

MrsB - child free day sounds lovely, I had one yesterday. Enjoy!!

AFM - 39+2 and me and I are having a lazy morning before meeting a friend for lunch. Still getting low twinges and pains but nothing seems imminent.

Baby out vibes especially to mrs 50s and everyone else near due date!!

• Morning,

MDD - Any chance of some paid sick leave? That will probably wind your boss up even more ;-)

BE - sounds like your body is gearing up!

MrsB - not sure babies stick to schedules ;-)

AFM - sooo tired. LO hasnt adjusted to the hour & keeps waking up at 6:15am. H has and isn't coming to bed until late (well it was 11pm last night) i feel like i'm only getting sleep inbetween and i need more at the moment, not less!  The midwife told me yesterday i need to be looking after myself more - i passed this onto H but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears .... what else can i do?

• Missed you Banzy - enjoy lunch.  I'm supposed to be meeting MIL at ikea for lunch today. I'd rather go somewhere 'better' she suggested Tesco cafe .... so ive settled for ikea, cos at least they have a kids play area

• Hello all just ducking in..not got time for personals as need to sort nappies before nursery. Aarons halloween party this am then we are off to playgroup with Phoebe.

• HF - make sure you look after yourself!!

Ck - enjoy play group today

• Morning all.

MDD - sorry work is rubbish. Can you leave a kipper behind the radiator before you go? ;)

BE - another vote for going back to bed here, hope you are sleeping right now!

MrsB - child free day sounds lovely, I think you should spoil yourself and buy a few more things while you're bra shopping.

Banzy - enjoy lunch, late pregnancy is definitely all about the lunch and coffee dates!

HF - :( take care of yourself, can you take H with you to the midwife next time so he can hear her advice first hand?

CK - enjoy the party!

AFM - dum dum DUUUUMMMM!!!! *looks at ticker* Unfortunately baby hasn't got the memo. Off to the midwife at 10am so let's see if he will listen to her! Then going to do the baking I didn't do yesterday.

• Morning all,

MissDD- rubbish that your boss is being an idiot and you are suffering with the SPD. Hope weekend comes quickly for you and only 6 weeks to go!

BE-hppe you managed to have a lie in after H went to work. My H is USELESS in the mornings. I wake up super early and then jist as im drifting back off have to stay awake to make sure he gets out of bed!

MrsB- enjoy your child free day!

Banzy- have a lovely day. Hope the twinges turn into something more soon enough.

HF- I have a night owl of a H anyway, would love it if he came to bed at 11pm! I think last night was about 2am. Can you not ask him to make the effort to try to come to bed a little earlier as your sleep is being disturbed and you're struggling? Broken sleep os horrible (especially when you know it's only going to get worse! )

AFM- baby out vibes those that need them! I wouldn't mind a halloween baby so if you are listening baby, feel free to make an appearance! H tried to do his bit to get baby moving last night so we will see if it works! Have absolutely nothing planned for today and it feels great. Going to have a really lazy day as it's probably one of the last I'm going to get for a good while!

• Happy Halloween!

Missdeedee- do u think it might have been braxton hicks! Sorry work is pants, not long left!

BumpEnvy- hope he made u a tea before he went! H is in the shower and im not getting out of bed until ive had my tea!

MrsB- that is lovely that ur parents havevI onceca week, enjoy your day to yourself!

Banzy- fingers crossed it's the start of something though!

HorseFan- that's rubbish, can u try talking to ur H again, or literally kick him out of bed in the mornings!

Hi CK

Plan to take it easy today as we had an event after work so didnt gget home until 9! Im going to pop to town as I need to get a couple of birthday pressies but have no idea what to get! This eve we are out for my friends birthday dinner! When we were little she always had the funnest halloween themed parties, I think halloween birthdays are pretty cool so baby out vibes, especially to mrs 50s!

• TT- I think all these baby memos have got lost en route as none of our babies seem to be behaving!

• Miss dee dee - hope karma comes back at your boss. Twat bag

BE- dont you dare be queue jumping me ;-)

mrs b - enjoy your day child free x

banzy - have a nice lunch x

HF - have you tried crying on OH :-) waterworks usually work

CK - hello there

TT - happy due date!!! Are they going to give you a sweep today?

AFM due date tomorrow. Having cramps every morning but they amount to bugger all. Off out with MIL today. She is taking me to wilmslow or alderley edge for a nice lunch and a good walk.
  • Tina- happy due date! Enjoy ur baking, u still planning on freaking ppl kut in tesco?!

Sam-enjoy ur lazy day!

• Took me so long to write on my phone I missed mrs bass and sam!!! Hi ladies x

I would love a Halloween baby. Baby out!!!!

As I keep saying to bump - baby sparkles you have been evicted, please leave the big mother house ;-)
  • TT - happy due date! Hope the midwife can persuade baby to come out!

Sam - enjoy your lazy day. I may call on H to do his duty tonight, anything to get this baby moving!! It seems far too comfy.

Mrs Bass - enjoy your restful day and dinner tonight.

LP - baby out vibes for you, enjoy your lunch and walk.

• MrsBass- definitely take it easy today. I couldn't survive working until 9pm so you have earned a relaxing day! I do love the idea of Halloween birthday parties, you would never be out of ideas or things to do!

LP- nice lunch and a waddle sounds good. My baby seems to have moved the last day or so. Her back was lying to my left but she seems more central now. Hope this means things will be moving soon! I think we are is need of a double or triple eviction day for these babies!

• Morning all! I really should get on here earlier. Oh well

MissDD - Sorry to hear that your boss is a being a douche, keep counting down the days!

BE - Pains could have just been from baby moving further down, i often get pains and think somethings happening but then it turns into nothing

MrsB - Enjoy the child free day and hope baby is obedient and doesn't come this weekend, have you got anything nice planned?

Banzy - Enjoy your lazy morning and luch with friend

HF - Sorry to hear that your husband isn't being very responsive. Maybe try having a proper sit down and talk to him

CK - Hi! Enjoy the party

TT - Happy Dday, baby out vibes for you! Hope everything goes well at the midwife

Sam - Baby out vibes! Hope that H's involvement in trying to induce labour works for you

MrsBass - Enjoy the birthday dinner tonight

LP- Enjoy your walk, hopefully it might help baby to come

Hope i haven't missed anyone, sorry if i have

AFM - Saw midwife yesterday and told her about the lower back pain and period type cramps ive been experiencing on and off, she thinks that this is from baby getting his head lower down, im 2/5 engaged now, so nearly completely there, H has requested that i do some ball bouncing today. Lol, Not that kind, your dirty minded people!Although, i may suggest it as it might help too. He is working from home today and was yesterday as he has a cold so i have been looking after him, feel like it should be the other way around really, oh well!

Baby out vibes to Mrs 50s! xx

• LP- I hope they get the message!

Sam- it was a long day, the younguns all went for drinks when we finished but I just headed home I was so tired!

I always remember playingbpin the nose on the witch rather than tail on the donkey!!

Mummys-so long as ur h is better by the time baby arrives!,

• Just a pondering... if you start getting pains when your OHs at work when will you tell them? I know H would be straight home if I told him I was having any pains which coulf amount to nothing?? This is obviously presuming the baby decides she is actually coming out of my tummy!

• TT happy due date !

LP and Mrs 50s baby outs!

At this rate we will have 5 BAs in 1 day.

MDD, I'm with you on the count down, 26 working days for me, at least 5 will be working from home.

Manic work day today, so if you have any easy project phase closure vibes going spare that would be ace.

Hello everyone xxx