Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***Monday - 1st Tri***

2»

Replies

• Right, I'm home and can get on properly.

LeeLee, sorry you've had such a rubbish day. Hopefully you're home now and relaxing on the sofa.

Imp, tiredness sucks, as do sore boobs. This whole early pregnancy malarkey is just rubbish!

Monnie, I'm sorry, but your gang-banging foxes made me chuckle.

Ixia, woop for 2 days off, I hope you're enjoying.

Vix, yay for subsiding nausea and eating more. Hope your booking in part 2 goes well.

Rod, yayyayyay for digital progression. Sorry you're feeling rubbish but it's all a good sign. Glad you're here lovely.

Fig, sorry you're struggling with eating. It's probably better for you overall though even if go do feel sick afterwards.

Pep, I didn't start being sick until 7 weeks, so plenty of time yet! ;-) hope work went quickly for you today.

• Here's a slightly blurry and not great picture of Attila. (This is our bump name, we're continuing the warlord theme as J's bump name was Genghis.) told everyone at work today, and they were mostly unsurprised- clearly my attempts to wear tents had failed to conceal the world's largest 12 week bump! It was nice to have it out in the open though, and to be able to talk about it. 

• Also, VT, how did your scan go? X

• Rod - so sorry you've now got a bad head, I hope it has cleared off now :)

SG - wowweeeee brill pic and brill you've told work it feels good at getting it out there, it did for me :)

VT - hope you're ok and able to come on soon :)

LL xx
  • Lovely pic SG! Great to get the news out too. No more hiding of that bump!

• Hi all! Late to this but scan went well, have a new date of 7th June :) I'm on my phone so can't upload scan pic but I know some of you have seen on fb!

Lovely scan pic spikey!
  • Yay VT, fab news. X