Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

***Monday 3rd Tri***

2»

Replies

• Hi all,

Late to the party again! Everythings fine with bubs and me, just very busy :-)  Baby out vibes to all that need them :-)

• Hi all how does this thread get so busy so quickly! 39+1 today eek can't believe my DD is on Sunday. Which is the day of Isla second birthday party. So baby must stay put for another week please!! First day of half term and I met some friends for breakfast and a chat whilst Isla was at nursery. Just put her down for a nap so should have another hour to myself. It's my dad's birthday today so popping to see him later. Sorry for lack of personals. Hope everyone's well. Xx

• Hi all, log in problems again earlier so although I was reading I couldn't post and don't think I can attempt personals at this point! I think this forum hates me haha.

Well last night I slept like a log! If logs need 3 toilet trips that is. But other than that amazing sleep and didn't even wake up when H got up for work. Lush. Just pottering around doing some more batch cooking today and bouncing on the ball. Had what I assume were BH yesterday (not noticed them at all up to now) and feeling pushing on my cervix and in the bits where my legs meet my pelvis so hopefully baby is moving down even though I can't see a difference. I also had intermittent cramps in my back, lower abdomen and the backs of my thighs yesterday evening so I'm hoping baby is gearing up for something!

I would love for an eviction this week but not hopeful that I will get my wish really :(

• MrsB- sounds like you have had a lovely day so far.

TT- a good night's sleep makes the world of difference doesn't it! Hoping for the same again tonight.

AFM- just got back from a successful shopping trip for nursing bras. The lady in m&s was so more much helpful and I tried on about a million bras. Bought 2 so they should do me until I can be sure of size etc.

• P.s can't wait to see H's reaction as they are a 34GG and not exactly what anyone would describe as sexy hahaha

• I was horrified by the cup size of my nursing bras. I'm not even sure I knew they made bras in my new size :(

• Hello all,

Way too late for personals. Nursery is now finished, just awaiting delivery of the cot bed.

I've been working from home today as joiner is still here (and still not finished) it has been SO hard not to crawl under the covers and have a snooze! And I've not switched the TV on once!

Baby outs to those needing them, we must be due a BA soon! X

• TT- I had a rubbish experience with a fitting lady in a smaller m&s branch last week. She was telling me I was a 36 back even though it was on the tightest hook and baby is still high. Just felt like she couldn't be bothered! The lady today was so so lovely. She must have gone and got different sizes about 5 times and was really helpful (and actually knew what she was talking about which is a bonus!).

Mrs penguin- yey for the nursery being finished. Are you going to give us a flash or wait until the cot bed has arrived?

We are definitely in need of a BA soon, come on babies!

• Hi HorseFan

Mrs B- baby stay put vibes for you!

Tina- it's sounding positive, fingers crossed!

Sam- I always like getting my bras from M&S, think i'll pop in there for an appointment!

Mrs P- flash of the nursery please!

Ive have waves and flutters this afternoon (its like first feeling movements again!) and ive just had my weekly email from Babycenter saying movements will be reduced from now on so im feeling better!

Just had an email from one of the girls from NCT who had her baby on Thursday, the first one fromt he group, eeks!  Ive also had 2 friends who had babies over the weekend and already have all the details from one!

It took my mum 3 1/2 to get home this morning (usually takes 1 1/2 hrs!) and she got home to find electricity had gone out last night! So glad she stayed an extra night with us last night! Luckily its just come back on now! Was trying to work out sho i could send round with a care package for her! :-)

• Apologies for those that have already seen 10,000 pics of this...

• Ooooh mrs penguin, your nursery looks lovely!

• Ah that's lovely MrsP!

Sam that's rubbish about the first m&s lady. I went to bravissimo as I really trust them there, my only problem is that my boobies are ginormous haha.

• Thanks ladies x

• Mrs penguin- the nursery looks lovely!

• Looks fab Mrs P! We've got those alphabet vinyls!

• How did you get on putting them up Gemini? We had a nightmare and have decided they are staying up for 18 years!

• Well..they are still in the packet as nursery is under construction, currently being plastered lol.

Were they a nightmare then?

• You could say that. Only the o is a solid letter, so the g is a ring and two half rings, and it just kept getting stuck to itself! It would have been easier with pencil lines but we used a piece of string to keep the lines 'straight'. Once you get into the swing of it it's easier. I would take them out of the packet and flatten them out for a week or so before using.

• Great thanks! Hopefully be able to paint this weekend and start making progress with it!

• Looks brilliant!