Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***Thursday 3rd Tri****

2»

Replies

• Counter, it's just to make sure everything is fine with the placenta, but MW was pretty sure it was all ok.  And I didn't leave we only what I went for.  Nothing little, mind you, as I went straight to the self service furniture area (after a meatballs pit stop of course), and I didn't think I would be able to fit anything extra into my car.  Turns out the poang chairs were right beside the sofabed I was getting and I thought, 'what the hell!'  Sitting in it in the nursery now, I think it was a good idea!

• Good that it's nothing too serious.

And good call on the chair, they're super comfy :)

• I am excited that I have an upset stomach today. That'll soon get old....

• Counter do you know I reckon you're next!! And I've been right on everyone so far!!!
  • Have you really?? Ooh I could kiss you! I'm so very very ready. Feel in good spirits, work things mostly wrapped up, loving no lists to do, it all feels natural to have him/her now! Scan = 8lb 4oz today with abdomen off the chart and head and leg on top centile. Sonographer called it a 'good weight'. Not sure he'd use the word 'good' if he had to do a ten pound poo!!! :)

• I think it's going to be close between the two of you! Can't work out which one will go first, but reckon you'll end up being about two days apart. I'm wondering if one of them might be a March baby! They both seem to be very keen as opposed to my baby who I think would stick where she is for another month if I let her!

I was queue jumped by a girl from my nct class yesterday who wasn't due for 10 days after me! I'm getting used to it now!

• Things can change pretty quickly flossy, who knows whatll happen. My prediction is counter, you then me but in fairly quick succession. My sweep is a week tomorrow so I guess my odds might go up a bit then.

I'm ready as soon as he is!!!
  • We'll definitely be due a run of BA's soon!

I realised when I went I for monitoring the other day that the 3G signal is really bad and there's barely any phone reception apparently. I might need to find myself a PP!

• Ha ha Flossy, I love that you're thinking ahead for that, proper Girl Scout ;)

AR - I forgot you've got a sweep booked, I won't get that, so that's another thing weighting it in your favour. Let's all just agree a date and have them the same day. No queue-jumping!! Laugh

• Fine, tomorrow suit everyone?!

• On my phone so sorry for the lack of personals! Took your advice and called the midwife who told me to go in to be checked over. They did heart monitoring,  urine samples, obs and then an internal. Looks like I have a cervical ectropian which is most likely causing the bleeding, nice to know it isn't anything to worry about, but not looking forward to probably having bleeds throughout the the remainder of my pregnancy!