Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Thursday 3rd tri*******

2»

Replies

• Options

The natural wood is lovely. We are looking at re-arranging step daughters room so baby can share eventually and I'm thinking about white furniture in there but don't think H is very keen. It's only a small room so it needs any extra bit of help it can get to make it look a bit lighter and bigger!

• Options

Hi all - no time for personals as too many!

Nursery furniture -beware that anything other than natural can get chipped and scratched and really show, which is fine o long as you don't have a really destructive child/store well for any future children!

Oh, and I didn't know about jab until I saw it on here. Apparently my surgery should have contacted me as well as MW mentioning it (neither happened).

AFM - chilled day today. Baby trying to escape via side of my tummy last night which was very uncomfortable and painful. Lots of big ripples and egg shapes. Luckily back to normal now.

• Options

My washing machine won't be fixed til Tuesday :( the man didn't have the bit he needed so I'm now sat at my mils (she's at work thankgully) borrowing her machine. Im scared to touch anything as her house is spotless. Also means I can't get last few baby bits washed before due date on Monday. Im convinced this baby will be late any way x

• Options

Daisy- So frustrating about the washing machine! Tuesday isn't too far away though (although I know it will seem like forever!) so just try not to think about it until then :)

Put your feet up on the coffee table with your shoes on and leave biscuit crumbs on the sofa, dare you! haha x

• Options

Oh god no. Couldn't do that. She would kill me. I'd be banished. although that might not bea bad thing ;)

• Options

Sam - The midwife did mention flu jabs too with start being dished out at the end September. I actually thought I would miss this as they started Nov but apparently not. Might be worth mentioning too! :-)

• Options

LP- Thanks. Haha, keep the jab info coming! I'll take everything on offer! The m/w had mentioned about flu jab on my booking appointment but hasn't said anything since and I hadn't got round to asking. I will bring this up when I go in a few weeks. They'll think I've got a needle fetish going in requesting to be injected with everything going!

• Options

Daisy- haha. I'm quite lucky in that I actually like my MIL! Don't know if H could say the same though..