Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

***tuesday 3rd tri***

2»

Replies

• Hiya,

Birmingham market was excellent yesterday - not too busy either. Ate and loads (even treated myself to a gluwein!) and spent far too much money, ooops.

I went to Bath market On wkd last year and it was stupidly busy... But my parents went last week during week and said it was much better!
  • All fine babywise. Sure nothing is happening -bump not dropped, pretty sure not engaged etc - midwife tomorrow- and I'm full expecting to go 2Weeks overdue (at least!).
  • Oooh I want a gluwein too!

Ive suggested to mum we go early fri so fingers crossed it won't be too bad!

• So pleased I stalk these threads! Never saw VIvixen's birth announcement and couldn't find it from searching. Realize now I've been reading it as an L in lower case not an i in capitals instead thus it wasn't coming up! Will ammend the due date list now xxx

•  Yayyyyy the cot is up :)

• OB I have to leave at 6:30, so I need to up before then! It's making me tired just thinking about it.

Mrs Bass I was speaking to an MD'er earlier with a LO and she said that putting the car seat into the car just takes practise - it's difficult at first but after a few times you just get the  hang of it.  So hopefully your H will be able to do it in less than 20 mins if he keeps trying Wink

HF glad you had a great time yesterday. I saw your other post about being asked about twinges - I'm just responding by smiling politely and reminding people that I will of course tell them when anything interesting happens! Also I don't know about you but I'm getting a lot of, 'oooh a christmas baby, you didn't plan that very well, did you?,' from strangers who ask when he's due. (Don't they know that its not always easy to just 'plan' when you're going to conceive, huh?). I feel like saying, 'f*** you, it's none of your business', but instead I say, 'hmmm' and resist the urge to throw something at them. Must be the hormones I guess Laugh

NLH that cot is lovely, bet you can't wait to show your H. 

• Cot looks lovely and the room looks so bright and fresh!

Whenever we have said baby is due Dec or Mid dec people say 'oh a xmas baby'. Erm, well xmas is ghe end of dec so hopefully not!

Got my florentines made and the tree is up, yey!!

Chinese whispers seems to have taken place with the family as my sister in law seems to think im being induced on monday!?!