Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**~ Weekend 3rd Tri ~**

2»

Replies

• Morning ladies....random question.... How often does your little bump get hiccups.... Mine seems to have them all the time, is this normal???

• NLH, mine seems to get hiccups when I eat chocolate, so yeah three or four times a day Laugh

• Aww AR that sounds a good day!

• Nlh this baby has only had them once or twice but p used to get them several times a day and pretty much every day! She got them a lot as a baby too

• Sweetpea im in fife...nice to 'see' another scottish person around...hi everyone else ....weekender you stay firmly put on that sofa. Love the fact you compliled a list autumnrose. Afm I have been up since 4 and H seems to have caught nesting bug too...he has tidied garden, kitchen and windows whilst i tackle the shower and bathroom x x making the most of a nice sunny day x
  • Weekender is a Scot too ABC!  It's such a lovely day - I can't quite believe it after all the rain! Good for your H making the most of it!

AR you poor thing - sounds rubbish. Good you've been so productive though!

Weekender glad you are taking it easy while your nearest and dearest take such good care of you and get things sorted!

NLH my bump has the hiccups all the blinking time! It's often several times a day. Nothing to worry it - tis only hiccups!

• We've run into a little problem...H got the carry cot and car seat out of the garage, and it would seem I took the lining off the pram before putting it in garage to wash it, and I have no idea where it is. I can picture it....bit that's not much use!

• Oh dear Weekender hope you can remember what you done with it. When did/is everyone packing their hospital bag....also those on their second or after that wjen did you set things up like crib etc x
  • I'm a different kettle of fish probably ABC but my hospital baby bag has been packed about a fortnight, crib has been up a similar time. Clothes are all washed, just got nappies to wash now, oh and muslins and reusable wipes need washed.

Was your first early?

• My bag is packed even though I'm planning a home birth (it's handy having everything in one place), crib is up and ready but still in the nursery as it's a bedside and will be in the way whilst I'm heavily pregnant, all clothes etc washed and have been for weeks!

I'm doing lots of ball bouncing, J is at my mums, would be ace if this baby would hurry up!!
  • ABC i packed my bag around 34 weeks as I knew two people who had their babies then and it freaked me out!! We also set up the pram and cot at a similar time. Last weekend H fitted the isofix in the car and we bought hospital snacks. Sorted!

• My bag is 90% packed. Just got to get some nighties and put baby clothes in. The Moses basket etc is all in the nursery and I've got a new mattress but it's not got sheets on etc. I've washed quite a bit of the clothes and bits too. I like to be organised plus my mobility is declining all the time so I want to get it all sorted. And this baby is, of course, going to be 2 weeks early like p was, I'm in denial about the possibility of being late!!
  • Gosh your all organised x I bought toiletries for my bag today but need to pack it...wash baby clothes and set up crib still. L was 2 days late so not too bad. I just could not rem when i did it last time. X
  • AR I'm the most pregnant I've ever been! Currently 5 days past my date with J.
  • **fingers in ears and humming**** can't hear you Isis!!!