Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**~ Weekend 3rd tri ~**

2»

Replies

• Options

Ooh SG, that sounds most delightful - NOT. Poor you, poor J! Things any better now? Well, if there's mini eggs involved it sounds like a teeny tiny improvement anyway, lol.

AR - that last blast of sleep is always the best. I sleep best 6-8am and then have to dash to (try and) get to work for 8.30am. I can see your outward journey may be okay (lunch and pub at the end of it) but coming back sounds like no fun at all, don't envy you. Good luck!

I had pains in the night, coming in waves, was excited, but came to nothing. bored of it now, lol. I'm needing the loo several times a day (tmi, soz) so really just hoping this means my body might do its thing at some point as I am absolutely crapping myself about induction/C-section. I also have pregnancy carpal tunnel, has taken 3 days for me to realise what's going on with my hands/arm etc so now I've clicked... it's 'urting! Hubby just left for work and I've lots of stuff to get done on the laptop before work tomorrow and really would be quite happy to take a book to bed. But - only 8 or 9 working days left...

Hope Sunday is good to everybody! :)

• Options

AR, yay for your H getting up with P so so you got a lie in, glad yo got a bit of extra sleep. I hope the walk goes well and you don't cripple yourself or get stuck astride a stile!

Counter, I got a bit excited for you when I read you'd been having pains, but boo to them tailing off. On the plus side it sounds like your body is gearing up/at least thinking about it, so hopefully something will happen soon. Carpal tunnel sucks, I sympathise. I got some sexy sexy splints from the physio last time which immobilised my wrists and made the pain much better at night, I'm not sure if it's worth you trying to find similar or whether you're too close to the end to bother. I've not got them back out yet this pregnancy as I'm only at the numb/pins and needles stage, and they're a pain to get on and off for the 763 times a night I currently need to pee.

Afm, fortunately we didn't get any more vomit, and aside from being Captain cranky pants J seems fine this morning. We've made the most of the sunshine while it lasted and been for a walk (waddle) to the park and had a football kickabout while I sat on a bench - it's now peeing it down so I'm glad we went when we did. I've no exciting pans for this afternoon, more post- holiday laundry and some sofa time if I'm allowed I think. I hope everyone's having a good one.