Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**Friday 1st Tri**

2»

Replies

• I know about the harmony test BF, but it still only gives you a percentage- not a definitive answer.  It's more in the place of the nuchal than an amnio.  Of course i might have the harmony and be told that my chances are low, as the nuchal can pick up more false positives.

At this stage i'm not discounting anything, what steps I take next will totally depend on what sort of odds we get given.

• Just catching up from this morning.

Imp I'm glad (glad isn't the right word but you know what I mean) that they've at least warned you that it might come back high risk, so at least you're prepared. I know that doesn't make it any nicer, but at least you're half expecting it. I hope they don't give you high risk just because of last time though. Baby's nuchal is teeny tiny which is a great sign, so I'm still hoping for low risk for you xxx

Saisi, losing weight and needing new clothes is a nice problem to have :)

Pep, I've been eyeing up jeans from Gap. My current pair from asos won't stay up, but Gap do smaller sizes so I might give them a try. I'm going to wait until after my scan though before placing an order - I don't want to jinx it by buying anything new this close to scan date.

Nearly the weekend ladies :) xx

• hey all - missed all personals but just so say to Imp what wonderful news from your scan yesterday!

Thanks to Saisi for the add to the fb group.

My scan is tomorrow.  So hoping is all ok and I manage to hold my bladder as well!

• Sorry for lack of personals again! Very busy at work at the moment so not getting on here as often as I'd like. I'm also completely exhausted :(

Lots of us having our scans on Christmas Eve! Mine's at 1.50 then I'm straight to work until 10.30. I'll be glad to tell everyone at work as I'm bursting out of my uniform and having to hide under a baggy cardigan. I've not had time to shop for anything new!

I'll try and get on properly over the weekend x

• CJ good luck for tomorrow, I will look forward to seeing a pic tomo.

• CJ best of luck for tomorrow.

CA - if I remember rightly its your scan on Monday? Best of luck. I'm away for the weekend with no wifi till Monday evening so that's why I'm sending this message super early :) I will be thinking of you xxx

• Thanks ladies!

• Hey ladies. I'm just back from a night out so excuse the lack of personals but I know you will all probably be wrapped up in bed just now. I'll get involved in the thread better over the weekend. It's much easier for me then when I'm not at work.

I just wanted to say thank you so much to Pep, yes my scan is on Monday and I'm extremely nervous about it. Only 3 more sleeps!!!!!