Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**friday 3rd tri**

13»

Replies

• LD! Mixed news then, good you made it under the radar and are 'in the system' but bad that you're strapped and not yet getting squishes. Keep your chin up, not long now! x

• My goodness that was fortunate you got your induction! Those other ladies might be waiting a while by the sounds of it! Hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long LD. Sending you Super duper vibes!

• Got it thanks Counter will text you in a sec phone has just died as I tried.

• LD sending you lots of vibes xx

• Fab to hear from you ld. How fab you managed to sneak in there. Hope things ramp up over night for you.
  • LD well done for sneaking in there! Busy time for babies in your area...wonder what happened 9 months ago!

I don't have a PP but from what I remember signal at our hospital is ok so should be able to update from there. Actual labour seemed so far off only a few weeks ago, how on earth has it become such an imminent event?! I still have too much to do at home/work!!

• Thanks ladies! Yeah I know I was so grateful to the midwife. I think she knew there was only a small window. They were telling me last night that some people go 21 days over! Err I don't think so. This area is crazy, the staff have asked us to complain to force the hospitals to get more beds.

I will let you know how I am getting on in the morning. Xxx

• 21 days!!!! I was supposedly born 2 weeks late, but my skin was all dried and wrinkly and falling off in clumps, in the end they reckoned the dates were wrong and I was nearer 3 1/2 -4 weeks late. I wasn't a great advert for going that long really. Anyway hoping for good news tomorrow x

• 21 days? F*ck that! I'd have done my own c section by then lol

You'd think that this is my second I'd know what contractions or Braxton hicks feel like but I can't remember! I think I'm having quite strong Braxton hicks though.
  • Babylonglegs

21 days!!!! I was supposedly born 2 weeks late, but my skin was all dried and wrinkly and falling off in clumps, in the end they reckoned the dates were wrong and I was nearer 3 1/2 -4 weeks late. I wasn't a great advert for going that long really. Anyway hoping for good news tomorrow x

Wow. That's quite scary. Harry was quite like that, he was only just over 2 wks late. I was reading the other day that the placenta starts to deteriorate (albeit v slowly) from 35 weeks (or something). That really stunned me, first time I'd seen that fact. 

• Isis if they become regular or increase in intensity then they are real. Youll know.  Hope its the start of something for you.

• I think I'm just fishing for signs lol
  • Keep an eye on when they are coming, just incase!!!! Ive been having really strong ones this afternoon,  enough to make me stand still and breath a bit through thrm but its mostly just a very uncomfortable very tight feeling rather than actual pain.

• Hope it is the start of something Isis. I told them in no uncertain terms I wouldn't be waiting until 21 days. Crazy pregnant woman alert!

BLL that's crazy nearly 4 weeks late!!