Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

**Friday 3rd tri**

Morning all xx sorry I've been AWOL for a few days, long work days mean too tired to think, let alone post. hope everyone's OK.
I'm doing fine, 3 weeks left at work, then I can start getting organised. Other than the tiredness I'm feeling OK except I think my abs have started to separate. I'll add it to the list of things to discuss with the consultant on Monday, and hopefully get a support belt.
Tomorrow will be weird, it would have been my due date had I not miscarried last year. Hubby is off to the rugby final at Twickenham, and I'm really glad he has something nice to distract him, but wish I did too. Luckily I can concentrate on the new bump, but it's still a bit sad.
Happy Friday to all who follow, nearly the weekend xx

Replies

• Morning BF - Glad you doing well and getting organised.  Tomorrow will be tough, hope you get through the day ok on your own.

AFM - I've got a day off work today which is perfect timing as its been ridiculously busy.  I've got a day round the house planned and I might pop into town to do a few bits and pieces.  My ultimate aim for today is to get my hospital bag finished.  Baby CA seems to be fine in there - very active which is lovely.  Can't believe I'm 35 weeks today!!!!

Hope everyone is ok.  Happy Friday xxxx

• Morning!

BF - sorry you are feeling so tired. Hope you will be ok on your own tomorrow.

CA - Enjoy your few days off - it's great getting things done and shopping for bits!

AFM - HV visit went well yesterday and she seems nice. Going to get the living room spring cleaned this morning and chill out this afternoon.

Hi to those who follow!

• Morning all, apologies for not getting back on yesterday.

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and helpful input! Had a good chat with my H yesterday and he called the hospital and asked if we could go back in just to thoroughly discuss our options. We have an appointment this afternoon to go through it all in a bit more detail, so at least I will know as much as possible and can hopefully be a little more confident in my decision!

BF - Glad you are doing ok and the end of work is in sight. Hope you will be ok tomorrow.

CA - Hope you have a nice day off!

Ixia - Glad HV went well, enjoy your day :)

Officially full term today which seems crazy! Doesn't seem that long ago we were having our 12 week scan!

• Morning,

BF - I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope the mw goes well, separating abs sounds painful!

CA - yay to a day off! Hope the hospital bag packing goes well. I'm picking up some bits for mine this weekend. Have you got everything?

Ixia - glad the hv went well! I am jealous of the pottering round the house people! I want to be off :(

Vix - ah really pleased for you. I hope this appointment clears everything up for you so you feel confident in whatever decision you make. Hope it all goes ok, let us know.

AFM - Done my back in packing last night. Really painful and I had to sit down to put my knickers on this morning as my hips wouldn't take my weight on one leg boo! We have provisionally arranged completion for the 13th June now but don't need to be out of our flat til the 28th. Still want to be in asap hence the packing! H went to rugby training last night - totally against my wishes- and has now hurt his knee again. What a shocker!! Like I didn't think that could happen. Very very annoyed at him as the move might be too much for him. He's a total ar$e and in the dog house big time.

Hi to those that follow and happy friday!!

• Good morning!  

BF, everyone gets busy at times, why apologise?  Hopefully tomorrow won't be as bad as you're expecting.  

CA, baby is a coconut!  I hope you're day off work is awesome.  Getting the hospital bag sorted sounds great, have you started, or will you be getting it all today?

Ixia, what did the HV talk about?  They don't do pre-birth visits here, am I missing out on anything?

Vix, happy full term day!  I'm glad you're going in to discuss in more detail.  I hope it helps you make a decision you're all happy with.  

AFM, I'm off to Westfield Stratford today to meet some friends for lunch and shopping.  Hopefully three straight days of walking around shopping malls will mean this weekend is the weekend!  Jeez, still not due date and I swear I'm moaning every day about when baby is going to come.  My mom sent me a panicked email yesterday asking if I was in labour because she had tried to FaceTime me and I didn't answer.  When I spoke to her,after she said she was going to check in every day from now on and that all my siblings had been asking her if she'd heard anything.  Well, at least they're not all calling every day, right?  This weekend will be the best possible time for baby, so I'm hoping she gets a move on (but I'm not holding my breath).

• Sorry I missed you earlier, Jonesy! You shouldn't be doing most of the packing and how utterly inconsiderate of your H. He's going to have to pack through the pain, because you're busy growing his child! Have you arranged for a removals company? We did and it wasn't very expensive, and meant that we didn't overdo it ourselves.
  • Happy 35 weeks CA xx. I haven't even thought about my hospital bag yet, but plenty of time I hope.

Vix, good luck with the appointment this afternoon. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words about tomorrow. I know once it's passed, I'll be fine, and won't even think about it in years to come since I'll be too occupied with this little one. Just a day, and will try to keep busy. May pop into town and buy some totally unnecessary nice things, under the guise of shopping for sensible stuff!!

• Vix - happy full term day! Hope your appointment goes well.

Jonesy - ouch, poor you :( hope your back feels better soon.

Wispa - enjoy your lunch and shopping. The HV just introduced herself and what they do, went through baby's red book and asked the same questions that the mw had asked me on my booking-in appointment about home and family life.

• Sorry for lack of personals, just popping on for a quick update.

Appointment went well, suprised myself by choosing to have the ECV which they did there and then which was good as it didn't really give me time to think about it too much. It was most definitely painful but happy to report baby is now very much head down and consultant said they would be suprised if they turned back :) Got a scan next Friday to check they are still head down but fingers crossed all is ok and natural labour in the midwife lead unit is back on the cards!

Thanks to everyone for all your support and kind words!

• Very happy your appointment went well Vix :) and yay to baby being head down!

• Just checking in, sorry I'm late today, I'll do proper personals tomorrow. No baby here yet...

Massive yay to Vix for the successful ECV, fabulous news x