Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**tuesday 3rd tri**

Replies

• Options

BLL - more iron is good. You're really on the countdown now!

Weekender... When? When? When?! Oh we're going to see lots of squishy babies very soon :)

• Options

Hi vt, welcome to 3rd tri. Home of insomniacs and aching, fed up ladies!! Hehe we're pretty cheerful really!

Counter im glad youre home but take it easy and listen to your body. It needs time to recover so youre at full strength for labour

bbl im glad youre feeling better. Youre so close now!! Wonder if itll be you or sp next?!?!

• Options

When do you finish work Flossy?

BLL not long for you to go now! Xx

• Options

Counter, you don't want me to surprise you? ;)

• Options

Argh!! Tell! :)

Or not. I'll be happy for you either way x

• Options

AR - your post to VT. I do feel as though all I do in 3rd tri is whinge!! ;)

• Options

We all do the same counter. Its why we are good at supporting each other!!!! Im adding nosebleeds and complete loss of appetite to my list of moans.

Nipped to town this morning for anfew bits and was exhausted nafter half an hour pushing the buggy and carrying a couple of big bags. Think thatll be it on solo shopping triosnuntil baby is hear. Also overheard a woman with a week old baby in elc telli g her friend about her horrific birth. Not heloful!! On plus side I got a buggy board which is one of last few things on the list.

weekender tell please!! Its you bbl and sp next!!!!

• Options

It's after BLL, put it that way :) assuming nothing happens in meantime!

• Options

Oooooooooo its getting exciting around here!! And despite what people keep saying ill be way after you all!!

Sweetpeas turn next :-)

• Options

I finish on the 15th, bet you'll be having cuddles before then!

I think we're going to have an influx of new babies next week, so exciting!

AR - I think you're going to queue jump me...I think Counter might too! 

• Options
    Hi ladies again

Spikey laughing at you trying to play peek a boo and post on here x

Sweetpea hope baby has moved for you and is starting to think about evicting itself x

Weekender hope midwife went ok. Do you have a section date?

Flossy hope you had a good dayx

Bertie sounds like you have been busy x

Autumnrose i have had lots of nose bleeds in both pregnancies

Hi von trapp welcome to 3rd tri x
  • Options
    Counter how scary...please rest ... hope you feel better soon

Baby long legs glad midwife went ok. J get confused with engagement of baby...is 4/5 meaning that baby is pretty much engaged or the opposite? X

ooh just saw update weekender x you feel better you have a date x
  • Options
    So current running order i think is

Sweetpea

Babylonglegs

Weekender

Pink panther

Me?

Shout if anyone i missed between there x
  • Options

0/5 is fully engaged. 5/5 is not engaged at all. Its the amount of head left above the pelvis. I was 3/5 engaged last week at 34 weeks, hence all the pressure!

• Options

I think that order is right abc. Could be a busy couple of weeks. I can see you as a queue jumper too!!

• Options

agentblackcat
    So current running order i think is

Sweetpea
    Babylonglegs
    Weekender
    Pink panther
    Me?

Shout if anyone i missed between there x

Me ;-)

I won't attempt personals Sorry I haven't been on today. Busy day straight from school. Met the lovely Jennilola this morning and had baby cuddles, then MW appointment- all OK there! Toddler group and then my oldest had a dance class after school!

• Options

And flossy is a day ahead of you I think abc

• Options

Aaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That's to being top of the pile!!!!)

Sorry I didn't get back on to catch up on personals - had guests here all day as it turned out.

VT not sure if you'll be back on but you are in trouble for that cheek madam!!! Ha ha!! Welcome to 3rd tri!

• Options

AutumnRose

0/5 is fully engaged. 5/5 is not engaged at all. Its the amount of head left above the pelvis. I was 3/5 engaged last week at 34 weeks, hence all the pressure!

Yep! I was at 3/5 couple of weeks ago. Don't enjoy the pressure at all. Being 3/5 so early really did surprise me as if you ask Dr Google he says it should be much later. But I'm 'nicely closed' - I was told when examined last night. 

• Options
    Cool i knew there was others too so section 4 and flossy fit into that jigsaw too...there is going to be a lot of babies soon...autumnrose did you say they were not going to let you go past 38 weeks? Or did i make that up? Lol x