Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

**tuesday 3rd tri**

13»

Replies

• I'm having a sweep at 38 weeks with plan being to probably not being allowed past full term. Assuming I agree to the early induction route if the sweep doesn't work. Going back to the consultant at 38 weeks for a plan. Counter apparently though with second babies onwards being engaged doesn't mean as much as they can move up and down.
  • Oh ok Autumnrose glad i did not make that up lol...im still confused about the fifths thing as my midwife had said he was engaged but wrote 5/5 on notes and kinda gave me the impression she thought i might go early oh well...there again next week x x

in other news have tons of pressure again tonight and that weird twinge in back i was getting sunday night...feel like he is sitting on top of my bladder :( x
  • He must be really low down abc. I keep getting that annoying feeling where you feel like you need the loo and then dont because they are so low on your bladder. Keep an eye on those twinges. Like I said, youre on my list for queue jumping ;-)

• Mine is doing the hokey cokey she was 2/5 engaged at 36 weeks and now she's only 4/5 , at least I don't have to wait though and know she's coming in a maximum of 8 days. I can actually tell though roughly where she is by how I feel. I believe it's normal for them to keep moving about.